IIT JAM Counselling 2021 IIT JAM Seat Allocation Schedule IIT JAM Admission Procedure IIT JAM Counselling Procedure IIT JAM Admission List Procedure for Confirming the Seat Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. Counselling Schedule IIT JAM Admission Procedure Admission List IIT JAM 2021
IIT JAM Counselling 2021
Latest Update 27.02.2021:- IIT JAM Will Soon Declare The Admission Schedule 2021. Visit this page for more information…
About IIT JAM:
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. is an all India Examination. It is held at different centers across country, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur will be the Organizing Institute, and will have the overall responsibility of conducting JAM 2021. It conduct the common Admission Test for M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc. – Ph.D., M.Sc. – Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc. – M.Tech., and other Post – Bachelor Degree Programs.
IIT JAM 2021 Counselling Procedure:
- Visit the official website and login using the issued login credentials.
- Enter all the required details such as choice of programs in order of preference, educational qualification, aggregate/CGPA, category, etc.
- After filling the program preference and proceeding to payment, E-challan, of amount INR 600, will be generated.
Take the printout of E-Challan and visit the nearest branch of State bank of India.
- The payment has to be made in cash only.
- The payment will be non-refundable.
- Bank charges will also be applicable
- After making the payment, get the SBI-stamped IIT JAM 2021 copy of E-Challan scanned and upload the scanned image on the admission website in JPEG/PDF format.
IIT JAM Admission Procedure:
Once an offer is received, applicants can log into JOAPS portal and choose :-
- Accept and Freeze
- Accept with Upgrade
- Reject and Quit
Accept and Freeze:
- By choosing “Accept and Freeze”, the Applicant accepts the offered seat and would not like to upgrade to his/ her higher preferences, if any, in the subsequent rounds (if applicable).
- The applicant also will not be considered for admission in the subsequent rounds (if any).
Accept with Upgrade:
- By choosing “Accept with Upgrade”, the Applicant accepts the offered seat and would like to upgrade to his/ her higher preferences in the subsequent rounds (if any).
Reject and Quit:
- By choosing “Reject and Quit”, the Applicant rejects the offered seat and would not like to continue in the admission process by JAM 2021
- The seat offered to the Applicant would be cancelled and he/ she will not be considered further in the JAM 2021 Admission process.
- For “Accept and Freeze” and “Accept with Upgrade” decisions, the Applicant will be directed to the ONLINE payment portal to pay the “Seat Booking Fee” of:
- General/ OBC category – INR 10000
- SC/ ST/ PwD category – INR 5000
- The payment has to be made using credit card/ debit card/ netbanking (additional charges apply depending on mode of payment).
Withdraw: The Applicants who have accepted an offer of seat can cancel/ opt out of the programme/ withdraw from the programme by selecting “Withdraw”. The Seat Booking Fee (if paid by them) would be refunded after deducting a Processing Fee of Rs. 1000/-.
All The applicants are Requested To keep in touch with us or Can Bookmark our website So that You Will Get all The latest Updates and Information related to Counselling Schedules.
Important Link Area
|Counselling Schedule||Available SOON|
|Download Notification||IIT JAM Notification|
Candidate Who Have Any Query Regarding IIT JAM 2021 Counselling Schedule, Can Comment In The Comment Box. Our Team Will Response As Soon As Possible. https://www.jobriya.in