|Airman Recruitment||Airman Phase 1 / 2 Exam Date 2020 – 2021||Airman Admit Card How To Download|
|Airman Exam Pattern 2020 – 2021||Airman Syllabus 2020 – 2021||Airman Group X & Y Admit Card Link 2020|
Indian Air Force Airman Admit Card 2020
Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently announce the Recruitment for the Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical) or Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) or both Groups ‘X & Y’ Trades. There are many Candidates who filled there Application form. The Process of Submitting Application form was Conducted Online. The Application Process is Started from 02.01.2020 and will be End on 20.01.2020. Here the Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Indian Air Force is going to conduct a written Exam. The written test has Scheduled in the month of 19 March 2020 Till 23 March 2020. The eligible applicants will summon for test/written test for these posts. So all the candidate whose submitting of the application form under the eligibility criteria is advisable to keep in touch with officially website for latest updates exam and admit card. Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2019 For Phase 1 Info. Is Given Below.
IAF Airman Group X & Y Phase 01 Online Exam Date : From 19 March 2020 Till 23 March 2020
Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not send by the post. At Present IAF did not issue the Admit Card of Airman Group X and Y. But IAF will issue the Admit Card soon on its website when IAF will issue the call letter we will upload it here.
Eligible candidates will be sent Provisional Admit Cards for Phase-I of testing on their respective e-mail IDs during the month of March 2020 (which they will download & take colour printout & will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective Admit Cards)
How to Download Indian Air Force Airman Admit Card :-
At first candidate will have to go official website of Indian Air Force i.e. www.indianairforce.nic.in
After that click on the “Recruitment Airmen” link.
This link will lead you to central Airman Selection Board page.
Find the the option of “Candidate” and click on that option.
After that a “Download Admit Card” link will appear.
Candidate will have to fill the required information i.e. Unique registration No. & Candidate password.
Finally Candidate can Download their respective Admit card
Candidates have to report at the stipulated date and time for Phase –II at the designated Airmen Selection Center along with following documents:-
- Colour print out of Admit Card for phase –II.
- Colour Print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Eight copies of UN-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration)passport size colour photograph.
- Original and four self-attested photo copies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (only applicable for three years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet.OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three years Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of de fence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for phase –II of the examination.
- For Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organization.Original and four Self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organization).
- Original Phase –I admit card used during Phase –I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator signature.
- NOC in original and 4 self-attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable)
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
It consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds. Candidates will also have to complete 10 push – ups, 10 sit – ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants.
Final Words :
Candidates Can Bookmark (www.Jobriya.in) us to get the latest alerts regarding this post and Other Result and Admit Card. We will try to keep you updated.
Important Link Area :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Syllabus||Detailed Indian Air Force Airman Group X, Y Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed Indian Air Force Airman Group X, Y Recruitment|
|For More Details||https://airmenselection.gov.in|
Candidates can write their Queries, Suggestions and Doubts in the Comment Box given Below. We will try to reach you soon.