Indian Army Rally Rajasthan 2021 Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2021 Indian Army Rally in Jaipur, Alwar, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kota Rajasthan Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 for Various District in Rajasthan Region 2021 Sena Bharti Rally in Rajasthan Indian Army Open Rally Bharti in Rajasthan District wise 2021
Table Of Contents
- 1 Indian Army Rally Rajasthan 2021
- 2 Indian Army:-
- 3 About Rally:-
- 4 Recruitment Categories:-
- 5 Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
- 6 Eligibility Criteria:-
- 7 Physical Measurement:-
- 8 Physical & Medical Test
- 9 Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- 10 About Rajasthan Army Rally Admit Card:-
- 11 About Rajasthan Army Rally Result:-
- 12 Army Recruitment Procedure:-
- 13 Documents Required at the Rally Site :-
- 14 Important Note:-
- 15 Students Alert:-
- 16 Author Remark:-
- 17 Important Link Area
- 18 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Indian Army Rally Rajasthan 2021
Latest Updated on 16-May-2021 : Indian Army has released the Official Notification for Rajasthan Army Rally for Alwar, Jaipur, Kota, Jhunjhunu & Jodhpur Districts Of Rajasthan… Candidates can check the details through the Given Link Below…
The Indian Army Promises Both Professional And Personal Growth At Every Stage Of The Career. Army Gives The Opportunities To Excel Through Various Courses Are Abundant Including Opportunities To Enhance Your Educational Qualification By Availing Two Years Paid Study Leaves. The Inherent Adventure And Extra-Curricular Activities In The Army Ensure An All-Round Development Essential In Today’s World. Art Of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development And Management; The Army Teaches You All. Moulding The Officers Into Leaders Capable Of Leading From The Front In Any Field. Joining The Army Is Possible Both After Finishing School As Well As After Graduation.
Indian Army Conduct Open Rally Recruitment In Rajasthan In Various District. Open Rally Is For The Various Post As Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant Army, Soldier Tech Dresser(RVC), Soldier Tech(Avn & Amn Examiner), Soldier Tradesman, Jr. Commissioned Officer. Recruitment Rally Will Be Conducted On Differ Dates In Differ District. Candidate Can Check And Get More Information Given With The Below Table. This Table Is Direct Way To Get Any Kind Of Rally Bharti In Rajasthan. This Table Is Very Useful Thing For Those candidates Who Want To Apply To Indian Army And Belongs To Rajasthan. Candidate Can Check Here All The Open Rally In Rajasthan In Any District. With The Help Of This Post Candidates No Need For Go To The Any Other Website. So It Is Advisable To All Candidates To Keep In Touch With Our Website For Latest Updates…
- Soldier Pharma
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery , Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
Indian Army Going To Conduct The Recruitment Rally For The Rajasthan State In Various Districts. All The Eligible Interested Candidates Can Apply For The Indian Army Recruitment Rally. All The Candidate Who Belongs To These Districts Can Apply For The Above Vacant Posts. The Details About The Recruitment Rally Dates, Venue And Other Information Below.
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Notification PDF|
|Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan)||Bharatpur, Dholpur, Karauli, Sawai Madhopur, Dausa, and Alwar districts||14 May 2021 to 27 Jun 2021||11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
|Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan)||Jaipur, Sikar, and Tonk districts||14 May 2021 to 27 Jun 2021||11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
|Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan)||Hanumangarh, Bikaner, Sri Ganganagar, Jhunjhunu, and Churu districts||14 May 2021 to 27 Jun 2021||11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
|Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan)||Dungarpur, Banswara, Sirohi, Udaipur, Pratapgarh, Pali, Jalore, Barmer, Jodhpur, Nagaur, and Jaisalmer districts||14 May 2021 to 27 Jun 2021||11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
|Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan)||Ajmer, Baran, Bundi, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota & Rajsamand districts||14 May 2021 to 27 Jun 2021||11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
|Alwar (Rajasthan)||Bharatpur, Dholpur, Karauli, Sawai Madhopur, Dausa and Alwar.||20 Feb 2021 to 06 Apr 2021||20 Apr to 15 May 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Soldier D Pharma||19 Yrs to 25 Yrs||01 Oct 1995 – 30 Sep 2001||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy council of India will also be eligible.|
|Sol Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC/NA VET)||171/2 – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2 Intermediate exam pass in science with Physics. Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject OR 10+2 Intermediate exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with min 50 % marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject|
|Sepoy Pharma (Army Medical Corps)||19-25||01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2002||10 + 2 or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individual qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation / Ammunition Examiner/Only Soldier Technical)||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
10+2 / Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass.(Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer.(Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject|
Note :- Education certificate issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only be considered.
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||168||50||77|
|Soldier General Duty (Schedule Tribe candidate)||162||48||77|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||162||50||77|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) / Nursing Nssistant (Vet)||167||50||77|
|Soldier Technical and Soldier Technical Aviation / Ammunition Examiner||167||50||76|
|Soldier Tradesmen 08th Pass||168||48||76|
|Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass||168||48||76|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/State/District level having secured 1st/2nd position in last two years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
1.6 Km Run
Beam (Pull ups)
9 Feet Ditch
For following cats, candidates only need to qualify in PFT.
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec
Need to Qualify
Need to Qualify
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- (I) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- (II) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT During Review.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) If an candidate has applied for two categories (including 01 x central category) and the CEE is conducted on same day, the candidate will be allowed to appear in only one of the category as per his choice. No additional CEE will be conducted for such candidates.
(c) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates (Except relaxation candidates) will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(d) Admit card for the CEE for Relaxation candidates (i.e Relationship/ Sports/NCC Candidates) will be issued after verification from issuing authority.
(e) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
About Rajasthan Army Rally Admit Card:-
Indian army issued admit card in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in their account or admit card will be sent to candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admit card/ hall ticket will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Note : Indian Army Rally Rajasthan Rally Admit Card will be sent through Registered email from 10-15 Days Before Rally. Candidates shall reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in Admit Card.
About Rajasthan Army Rally Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check the result and report to Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Army Recruitment Procedure:-
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online atwww.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Documents Required at the Rally Site :-
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile certificate with photographs, issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate. Only computer generated Nativity Certificate which can be verified from Govt website will be acceptable
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- No Claim Certificate. No claim certificate with photograph duly signed by self and father/ mother/ guardian and countersigned by Village Sarpanch/ MC/ District Administration within last six months. (Candidate will be appearing in rally at own will and risk and no claim for any injury or loss sustained during the rally will be entertained)
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate (format as per Appendix ‘E’). Full postal address to include Post Office, Police Station and PIN Code to be mentioned in the affidavit.
- Single Bank Account, PAN Card and AADHAR Card. Single Bank account, PAN Card & AADHAR Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowance and other social benefits scheme.
Note : Candidates are required to bring their mobile number linked with Aadhar Card to verify details at rally site. All candidates will produce a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate and No Risk Certificate at rally site. Format attach as per Appendix ‘D’ & ‘E’. Asymptomatic certificate should have been issued with 48 hrs prior to the rally reporting day.
Documents mentioned at Paragraph 1 to 11 above are required in original alongwith one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith In Your Hard Work not on touts.
For more details, Contact No. 01442703169 and 01442702169
candidates can add this website ( https://www.jobriya.in ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Instructions For Applying Online||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Register Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Login Link||Login Here|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Indian Army Rally Admit Card||Army Rally Admit Card Details|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given below. Our Team will respond to you soon.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The age required for All Soldier posts is 17 ½ – 23
The age required for this posts is 19 to 25.
The Online registration is mandatory and it will be open from 14 May 2021 to 27 Jun 2021.
The date for Rally in these States will start from 11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021 at Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan)
Candidates can Apply Through this given Link : Apply HERE
Indian Army Rally Exact Date, Time, Venue, Location will be Mentioned in Your Admit Card. So Candidates can Check Rally Venue Details in their Admit Card when it will be released.
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
* Latest passport size photographs.
* Single Bank Account
* PAN Card / Aadhaar Card
* Covid-19 No Risk Medical Certificate.
The Admit Card Will Be Sent 15 Days Prior To The Rally Date.
Candidates Can Register Yourself through this Given Link : https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/BRAVOUserRegistration.htm