Indian Army OTA Chennai Tradesman Recruitment 2021 How to Apply Online for OTA Chennai MTS Vacancy 2021 IA OTA St. Thomas Mount Chennai Cadet Orderly Offline Application Form 2021 for Cook, LDC & Various Other 77 Posts Officers Training Academy Chennai Application Form
Indian Army OTA Chennai Tradesman Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 77 posts of Tradesman & Other. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Indian Army OTA Chennai|
|Name of Post||Tradesman & Other|
|No. of Vacancy||77 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Skill Test|
|Application Submission Start Date||13 Jan 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||05 Feb 2021|
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Librarian Grade III||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
|CMD (Ordinary Grade)||08|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18|
Age Limit :
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Librarian Grade III||21 to 30 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk||18 to 25 Years|
|CMD (Ordinary Grade)||18 to 27 Years|
|Cook||18 to 25 Years|
|Painter||18 to 27 Years|
|Groundsman||18 to 25 Years|
|Fatigueman||18 to 25 Years|
|Tailor||18 to 27 Years|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18 to 25 Years|
|Masalachi||18 to 25 Years|
|Mess Waiter||18 to 25 Years|
|Cadet Ordinary||18 to 27 Years|
|Dhobi||18 to 25 Years|
|Groom||18 to 25 Years|
Pay Scale :
|Name of Post||Pay scale|
|Librarian Grade III||Rs.25,000/- in pay level 4 as per 7th CPC|
|Lower Division Clerk, CMD (Ordinary Grade), Cook, Painter||Rs.19,000/- in pay level 4 as per 7th CPC|
|Groundsman, Faitgueman, Tailor, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Masalachi, Mess Waiter, Cadet Ordinary, Dhobi & Groom||Rs.18,000/- in pay level 4 as per 7th CPC|
Education Qualification :
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Librarian Grade III||(a) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.|
(b) Degree or equivalent Diploma in Library Science of a recognized University or Institution
|Lower Division Clerk||(i) 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University.|
(ii) Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer
|CMD (Ordinary Grade)||(a) Matriculation pass or equivalent form a recognized Board or Institution.|
(b) Must Possess the Civilian driving License for heavy Vehicles and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
|Cook||(i) Matriculation or equivalent|
(ii) Must have knowledge of Indian cooking and proficiency in trade.
|Painter||(i) Matriculation or equivalent|
(ii) Certificate in the trade from a recognized institution.
|Groundsman||(i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.|
(ii) Must be conversant with the duties of Groundsman.
|Fatigueman|| (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.|
(ii) Must be conversant with the duties of respective trades with one year‟s experience
|Tailor||(i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognised Board.|
(ii) One year experience as a tailor.
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||(i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.|
(ii) Conversant with duties of Multi Tasking Staff with one years experience in the trade.
|Masalachi||(i). Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board|
(ii) Must be conversant with the duties of Masalchi.
|Mess Waiter||(i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.|
(ii) Conversant with duties of Mess Waiter with one years experience in the trade.
|Cadet Ordinary||(a) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board or institution|
(b) Must be conversant with the duties of Cadet Ordinary.
|Dhobi||(a) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board or institution|
(b) Must able to wash military / Civilian Clothe thoroughly Well.
|Groom||(a) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board or institution|
(b) Must be conversant with the duties of Groom.
Application Fee :
No Application Fee.
How to Apply :
Candidates Should Read All the Instruction Before Submit a Offline Application Form. Candidates Can Apply through the Offline Mode Only. No Other Mode Will be Applicable. Detailed Procedure for Apply Offline is Provided on the Detailed Advertisement.
The applicant meeting all eligibility criteria and age as on last date for receipt of application should send application neatly typed in A4 paper essentially mentioning the below mentioned details –
- Post applied for
- Ref Newspaper name and date of advertisement.
- Candidate name (in Block letters) (as written in 10th Certificate)
- Fathers name & Full postal address with pin code for communication
- *Date of birth (as per 10n Certificate).
- Age as on last date of receipt of application(Day/ Month/ Year)
- *Community (GEN/SC/ST/OBC).
- Religion/Nationality/ Nativity of Candidate.
- Person with Disabilities (mention percentage/type of disability)
- ‘If Ex-Serviceman, name of Arms, Rank/Trade, date of enrollment. Discharge. total army service and Pension details
- if EWS. Production of an Income and Asset Certificate as per prescribed format
- *Details of academic/technical & professional qualification with division and year of passing (starting from 10th standard onwards if any)
- Experience if any
- Declaration stating that I hereby declare that all the statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief In the event of any information being false/incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after any test my candidature will stand automatically cancelled
- Write details of documents enclosed
- Applicant’s name and signature with date
Steps to Fill Application Form for Indian Army OTA Chennai Tradesman Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Army OTA Chennai.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Download & Take a Print out of Application Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Attach all the Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of All Required Documents.
- Now Send it to the Given Address through Speed Post.
“The Commandant, Officers Training Academy, ST Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600016”
Selection Process :
- Written Test & Skill Test
Important Dates for Indian Army OTA Chennai Tradesman Recruitment :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13.01.2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||05.02.2021|
Important Link Area for Indian Army OTA Chennai Tradesman Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||[English] [Tamil]|
|Application Form||Offline Application Fee|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit the Official Website of Indian Army OTA Chennai.
Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
Download & Take a Print out of Application Form.
Fill All the Required Details.
Attach all the Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of All Required Documents.
Now Send it to the Given Address through Speed Post.
Matriculation pass/ 12th class pass / Graduate (As per Posts)
18 to 25 Years/ 18 to 27 Years / 21 to 30 Years (As per Posts)
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 05.02.2021.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Yes, You Need to Apply Offline for this Post.
Online Application Process will be Started from 13.01.2021.
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
No Application fee.