Indian Army Rally Bihar 2021 Indian Army organize Recruitment Rally 2021 in Bihar Recruitment Rally for Bihar Katihar Region 2021-22 Bihar Army Rally Upcoming & Latest Official Notification Download 2021 Bihar Army Sena Bharti Rally latest Indian Army Rally For All District Of Bihar State 2021 Army Bharti Rally Schedule in Bihar 2021-2022
Indian Army Rally Bihar 2021
Latest Updated On 11-Oct-2021 : Indian Army will Soon Release ARO ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY For Various Soldier Post… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Indian Army:-
Indian Army Is The Land Based Branch And The Largest Component Of Indian Armed Forces. The President Of India Serves As The Supreme Commander Of The Indian Army And It Is Commanded By Chief Of Army Staff Who Is A Four Star General. The Indian Army Possesses The Second Position In The World Because Of Its No. Of Personnel. Its Headquarter Is In New Delhi. The Motto Of The Indian Army Is Service Before Self. Indian Army Has Many Troops At The Indian Border. It Has 1,200,255 Active Troops And 990,960 Reserve Troops.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
Indian Army Always Gives Chance To The Nation’s Youth To Serve Their Country. It Releases Many Entry Processes To Join Indian Army As NDA, CDS, 10+2 Airmen Entry For Group X And Y And Recruitment Rally Also. Their Selection Procedure And Eligibility Criteria Are Different. This Time Indian Army Is Going To Give The Chance Of Bihar State To Join Indian Army. The Process Is Recruitment Rally. The Rally Will Organized In Danapur Cantt. The Allotted Districts And Schedule Are Given Below:-
Recruitment Rally Schedule in Bihar 2021
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Download PDF|
|Exact date and location will be informed later||All Districts of Bihar and Jharkhand||31 January 2021 to 01 March 2021||Informed Later..||[Download PDF]|
|Exact date and location will be informed later||Arwal, Aurangabad, Gaya, Jamui, Jehanabad, Kaimur, Lakhirsarai, Nalanda, Nawada, Rohtas and Sheikhpura||20 Dec 2020 To 02 Feb 2021||Informed Later..||1st PDF Download|
|Informed later…||Patna, Buxar, Bhojpur, Siwan, Saran, Gopalganj and Vaishali, Danapur (Bihar)||16 Dec 2020 To 14 Jan 2021||Exact Date/Time, Vanue, Location will be Informed Later.||2nd PDF (Tradesmen) Download|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Sepoy Pharma||19-25||01 Oct 1995|
30 Sep 2001
|10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation / Ammunition Examiner)||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) $ 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas (House Keeper and Mess Keeper only)||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer. |
(II) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject
Note : $ Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass. The following trades available only. (Artisan Woodwork, Chef, Dresser, Painter, Steward, Support Staff (ER), TailorandWasherman).
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 169 CM, But For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight.
The Chest Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 Cm Expansion).
Note:- Physical Standards Applicable For Adivasi Candidates For All Categories Are As Follows:- Height – 162 Cm, Weight – 48 Kg, And Minimum Chest 77 Cm (+5 Cm Expansion). Adivasi Candidates Should Bring Caste Certificate Duly Signed By District Magistrate...
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
1.6 Km Run
Beam (Pull ups)
9 Feet Ditch
For following cats candidate only need to qualify in PFT :- (a) Soldier Technical (b) Soldier Technical / Aviation Ammunition Examiner) (c) Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Vetennary. (d) Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec
Need to Qualify
Need to Qualify
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site. Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT
All Candidates Who Are Desirous Of Getting Enrolled In The Indian Army As JCO/ OR Are Required To Apply Online At www.Joinindianarmy.nic.In. After Registration Candidates Shall Follow Instructions As Given Out And Apply For The Selected Trade For Which They Are Eligible.
The Written Exam Through Common Entrance Examination, Will Be Conducted For Medically Fit Candidates At Nominated Venue. Location, Date, And Time Of Written Test Will Be Intimated At Rally Site And Through Admit Cards. Admit Card For The CEE For The Rally Fit Candidates Will Be Issued At Rally Site Itself. Admit Card For The CEE For The Review Fit Cases Will Be Issued After Getting Medically Fit By Concerned Specialist/Specialists At MH / CH / BH.
About Bihar Army Admit Card:-
Admit Card For The CEE For The Rally Fit Candidates Will Be Issued At Rally Site Itself. Admit Card For The CEE For The Review Fit Cases Will Be Issued After Getting Medically Fit By Concerned Specialist/Specialists At MH / CH / BH. Indian Army Issues Admit Card In Two Ways i.e; Candidates Can Download Their Admit Card By Logging In Their Account Or Admit Card Will Be Sent To Candidate’s Email Id. Detailed Information About Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Will Be Available On The Official Website Or Official Notification Released By The Indian Army On Its Official Website.
Click Here To Check ARO Army Recruitment Rally’s Admit Card : Available Soon
Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail prior to the commencement of rally. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
About Indian Army Rally Result:-
Result Of The Rally Will Be Declared After The Rally. Result Of Written Examination Will Be Declared On The Official Website www.Joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate Letter Will Be Sent To The Candidate. It Is The Responsibility Of The Candidate To Check The Result And Report To The Recruiting Office (Headquarters) For Documentation.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance Of Individual For Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant And Soldier Tradesman Will Be Taken Into Account While Awarding Bonus Marks As Given Below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Marks. However, The Individual Should Have Qualified In The Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen With Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test Marks.
- Tradesmen Without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer– No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) Should Have Qualified In Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Important Document for Recruitment Rally:-
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet Issued By The Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate With Photograph Issued By The Authorised Signatory Of The State Government/ Tehsildar/ SDM.
- Caste Certificate With Photograph To Be Signed By Village Sarpanch Except In The Case Of SIKH (Mazbi And Ramdasia), Gujjar And Gorkha Candidates Wherein It Is Reqd To Be Signed By The Authorised Signatory Of The State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates Belonging To Dogra Community To Produce Certificate With Photograph Issued By Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate Issued By The Authorised Signatory Of The State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate Issued By The Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By The Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police Issued Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch / District Administration Issued Within Last Six Months (If Candidate Is Below 21 Years Of Age).
- Relationship Certificate Issued By Concerned Records Office (Applicable For Only The Son Of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows And Ex-Servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In Case Of NCC Certificate Holders Relevant Certificates And Certificate For Participation In Republic Day Parade To Be Produced For Dispensation.
- Sports Certificate To Be Produced If Represented In The Following
- Represented India At International Level.
- Represented State At National Level.
- Represented District At National Level.
- Represented University Team Or Regional Team At District Level.
- Candidates Having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ Issued By The DOEACC Society.
- Latest Passport Size Photographs. Both The Ears Of The Candidates Must Be Visible And SIKH (Mazbi And Ramdasia) Candidates Must Have Photograph In Turban And Without Turban.
- Kandi Area Certificate For Applicable Candidates To Be Issued By Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Documents Mentioned Above Are Required In Original Form Along with One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested Photocopy / Printout Of Education Certificate Obtained From The Internet Duly Attested By The School Principal Will Be Accepted At The Rally Site For Candidates Whose Original Certificates Have Not Been Received From The Concerned Education Board After Declaration Of The Result Or For Candidates Who Have Deposited Their Certificates In Some Other Institute Where They Might Be Undergoing Some Professional Course.
All The Candidates Are Strictly Alerted That The Recruitment Rally Is Totally Free. So Candidates Are Advised Not To Stuck In The Trap Of The Touts Who Assure You To Get Joined In The Indian Army. They Can Only Mislead You And Can Rob Your Money. If Any Person Do This With You, Contact Directly To The Officer In Charge Person. Have Faith At Your Hard Work Not On Touts.
Final Words :-
Candidates Can Add This Website (https://www.jobriya.in) To Their Bookmark For further Latest Govt. Recruitment. Our Team Will Update Every Job Opportunities At This Website. Stay Connected With Us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All-State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
Candidates Can Share Their Doubts, Queries, And Complaints By Writing Them In The Comment Box Given Below. Our Team Will Respond You Soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bihar Will Soon Conduct for various Districts, Candidates stay Connected with us for all the latest Official Updates…
The Army Recruitment Rally of Muzaffarpur Bihar will be Start soon.
Recently, The Indian Army Has Released the Notifications For ARO GAYA, KATIHAR, MUZAFFARPUR & DANAPUR ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY For Tradesman and Other Various Posts (Only for Men’s), Candidates can check details in our post.
Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
Soldier Technical (Aviation / Ammunition Examiner)
Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary
Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 08th Pas
After The Rally Written exam Will Be Conducted.
Yes, You can Apply Online Within The Given Dates To Participate In The Rally Bihar in Various Districts.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 10-15 days Before the Rally.
Candidate’s Age Should be 17 ½ – 23 for the Army Recruitment Rally of Bihar 2021.
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
* Latest passport size photographs.
* Kandi area certificate.
* No Risk (Covid-19) Medical Certificate.
The army Rally Venue Will be Released Soon in the Latest Official Notification.
Candidates can Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment Rally of Bihar Through this Given Link : Apply Online Link >>