Indian Army Rally Jammu & Kashmir 2019 Indian Army organize Recruitment Rally 2019 in Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment Rally for Jammu and Kashmir Pattan Akhnoor Karu Region 2019 Sena Bharti Rally Bharti Sena Bharti Rally in J & K 2018 Latest Indian Army Rally Schedule in J & K 2019
Indian Army Rally Jammu & Kashmir 2019
Latest Updated On 15.07.2019:- Indian Army Has Released The Notification For The Rally. Candidates Can Check More Information From Below……….
The Indian Army Gives The Opportunities To Be The Inherit Of Glorious Heritage And Lasting Traditions, Blended Perfectly With The Latest Advances In Technology In The Fields Of Armament, Engineering And Medical Sciences. If You Want To Serve Your Country, Then The Indian Army Can Be The Best Median To Join.
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery , Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Indian Army Recruitment rally:–
Those Candidates Who Want To Join Indian Army Have A Very Golden Moment. Indian Army Is Going To Conduct The Recruitment Rally In Different States. There Is Also Recruitment Rally In Jammu & Kashmir. The Rally Will Conduct In Numerous Districts Region In Jammu & Kashmir. The Rally Will Be Organized In Kargil, Pattan Region. The Aspirants Should Check His District Name In The Recruitment Rally Schedule And The Venue Of The Recruitment Rally Of His Regarding Districts. The Recruitment Rally Schedule Is Given Below:-
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Admit card|
Centre (STC) of Jammu and Kashmir Police at Talwara, Reasi (J&K)
Rajouri, Doda, Kishtwar, Ramban and Reasi
|Army Helipad Ground, Kargil.||Leh and Kargil||21/4/2019-4/6/2019||20/6/2019-22/6/2019|
|Haider Beigh, Pattan (J&K)||Srinagar, Anantnag,|
Baramulla, Pulwama, Badgam, Kupwara, Sopian, Ganderbal, Bandipora and Kulgam
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002|
(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass.
(Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002|
(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer.
(Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 163 CM, But For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM.
The Height Required For The Kargil rally Is 157 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 48 KG Of Weight.
But For The Kargil Rally, Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion).
Special Physical Standards:-
Class / Category
Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen
Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman
Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
1.6 Km Run
Beam (Pull ups)
9 Feet Ditch
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec
Need to Qualify
Need to Qualify
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
Medical Test:- As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site. Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH / CH / BH On 5 Th Day From Date Of Generation Of Medical Review Barring Sunday/Closed Holidays And Report Back To ARO For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE, In Case Declared FIT.
Weightage in Merit :-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce a certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If a candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in a turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Documents mentioned at Paragraph 1 to 11 above are required in original along with one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith In Your Hard Work not on touts.
candidates can add this website ( https://www.jobriya.in ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given Below. Our Team will respond to you soon