Indian Army Rally Odisha 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Gopalpur Odisha 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally for Odisha Puri, Sambalpur, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Khorda, Balasore, Mayurbhanj, Jajpur, Jagatsingpur, Kendrapara Regions 2021 Sena Bharti Rally Bharti Sena Bharti Rally latest Update in Odisha 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 for Odisha State
Indian Army Rally Odisha 2021
Latest Updated Date 11-Oct-2021:- Indian Army will soon Release ARO Odisha Army Recruitment Rally for Various Soldier Posts… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Indian Army:-
The Indian Army Promises Both Professional And Personal Growth At Every Stage Of The Career. Army Gives The Opportunities To Excel Through Various Courses Are Abundant Including Opportunities To Enhance Your Educational Qualification By Availing Two Years of Paid Study Leaves. The Inherent Adventure And Extra-Curricular Activities In The Army Ensure An All-Round Development Essential In Today’s World. Art Of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development And Management; The Army Teaches You All. Molding The Officers Into Leaders Capable Of Leading From The Front In Any Field. Joining The Army Is Possible Both After Finishing School As Well As After Graduation.
About Indian Army Rally Odisha:-
Indian Army Conduct Open Rally Recruitment In Odisha In Various District. Open Rally Is For The Various Post As Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass And Soldier Tradesmen 8th Pass, and Many Other Posts. Recruitment Rally Will Be Conducted On Differ Dates In Differ District. Candidate Can Check And Get More Information Given With The Below Table. This Table Is Very Useful Thing For Those candidates Who Want To Apply In Indian Army And Belongs To Odisha. Candidate Can Check Here All The Open Rally In Odisha In Any District. With The Help Of This Post Candidates No Need For Go To The Any Other Website. So It Is Advisable To All Candidates To Keep In Touch With Our Website For Latest Updates…….
ARO Recruitment Categories:-
- Sepoy Pharma
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
There Is Very Good News For Those Aspirants Who Wants To Join The Indian Army. The Indian Army Recruitment Rally In Odisha Is Going To Be Conducted. The Rally Will Be Organized In All Regions Of Odisha State. The Candidates Of The Given Districts Of Odisha Can Only Take The Part In The Rally Recruitment. The Candidate Can Apply For That Region Where His District Rally Is To Be Scheduled. The Candidates Can Check The Entire Schedule Of The Recruitment Rally By The Following Table.
Recruitment Rally schedule in Odisha
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Notification PDF|
|At Gopalpur, Odisha||(Ganjam, Gajapati, Kandhamal, Boudh, Malkangiri, Nabarangpur, Rayagada, Kalahandi, Noupada & Koraput)||02 February 2021 To 18 March 2021||04 April 2021.||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
|At Gopalpur, Odisha|
Exact venue of rally will be confirmed through admit card
|Puri, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Khorda, Balasore, Mayurbhanj, Jajpur, Jagatsingpur, Kendrapara and Nayagarh||02 February 2021 To 18 March 2021||04 April 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
|At Gopalpur, Odisha|
Exact venue of rally will be confirmed through admit card
|Angul, Balangir, Bargarh, Dhenkanal, Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Keonjhar, Sambalpur, Subarnapur & Sundargarh||02 February 2021 To 18 March 2021.||04 April 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Sepoy Pharma||19-25||01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2001||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation / Ammunition Examiner)||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. |
(II) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer. |
(II) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject
- Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by State board, ICSE, AICTE, CBSE, and NIOS only will be considered.
- Weight criteria will be as per Appendix A of this notification.
- For minimum education qualification all subjects including additional subjects will be considered.
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 169 CM, But For The Soldier Clerk, It Is 162 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight. But Candidates Who Want To Apply For The Post Of Soldier Tradesman 10/8th Pass each candidate Must Be Of 48 KG.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM (+5 Cm Expansion). But For The Post Of Tradesman 10/8 th Pass It Is 76 CM ( +5 CM Expansion).
Special Physical Standards:-
|Class / Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||48|
|Tribals (ST) of Authorised Tribes Areas||162||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||48|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
1.6 Km Run
Beam (Pull ups)
9 Feet Ditch
Sepoy Pharma needs to qualify 9 33 in Physical Fitness Test.
For following cats, candidates
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec
Need to Qualify
Need to Qualify
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
(A) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
(B) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit certificate from concerned specialist / specialists at Military Hospital/ Command Hospital/ Base Hospital.
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO/ OR are required to Apply Online At www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Special Instructions For Candidates:-
- Any candidate who has not received the admit card by 15 days prior to the commencement of rally, may approach Army Recruiting Office, Sambalpur for further clarification.
- Candidate can apply in only one category: He will be disqualified, If he registered for multiple trade /category.
- Effective date of determining age eligibility of candidate is 01 October 2021.
- Candidates reporting after 0600hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally
- Personal e-mail and Mobile Number is MUST : All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/Mobile Number.
- Candidates must carry their AADHAR Card.
- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/10th class Board Certificate.
About Army ARO Odisha Admit Card:-
All the Eligible Candidates Should Download the Admit Card to Appear in Recruitment Rally. Admit Card Will be Available Either on the Official Website of Indian Army or Candidate’s Registered Email Id. Candidates Should Stay Connected With the Official Department to get Latest Updates About Admit Card/ Call Letter.
Note :– Indian Army ARO Army Recruitment Rally Admit Cards for the rally will be sent from 10-15 Days to the candidate’s registered e-mail Before Rally.
About Army Rally Odisha Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the result and report to the Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhaar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Note :- Documents Mentioned Above Are Required In Original Along with One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested Photocopy / Printout Of Education Certificate Obtained From The Internet Duly Attested By The School Principal Will Be Accepted At The Rally Site For Candidates Whose Original Certificates Have Not Been Received From The Concerned Education Board After Declaration Of The Result Or For Candidates Who Have Deposited Their Certificates In Some Other Institute Where They Might Be Undergoing Some Professional Course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith At Your Hard Work not on touts.
candidates can add this website ( https://www.jobriya.in ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All-State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Download Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given below. Our Team will respond to you soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Indian Army Recruitment Rally Odisha Will Conduct their Rally From 02 March 2021 To 04 April 2021 in various Districts, (Exact venue of Rally will be Confirmed through Admit Card) Candidates can Check Recruitment Rally Rally Details in Our Post.
The Candidates Age Should Be 17 ½ – 23. Candidates can Check Detailed Age Limit Through this Post.
Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
* Latest passport size photographs.
* Kandi area certificate.
* NO Risk Medical Certificate.
* Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAAR Card.
The Army Rally Will be Conduct From the Upcom The Exact location and venue of the rally will be confirmed later. Soon on the Indian Army Rally’s Official Website.
Online Application will be Strat Soon on their Official website.
Recently, The Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Angul, Balangir, Bargarh, Dhenkanal, Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Keonjhar, Sambalpur, Subarnapur, Sundargarh, Puri, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Khorda, Balasore, Mayurbhanj, Jajpur, Jagatsingpur, Kendrapara and Nayagarh etc. districts.