Indian Army Rally Punjab 2019 Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Punjab 2019 Indian Army Recruitment Rally for Punjab Khasa Patiala Ferozepur Ludhiana Region 2019 Sena Bharti Rally Bharti Sena Bharti Rally latest Update in Punjab 2019 Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019 for Punjab State Indian Army Punjab Recruitment Rally 2019 Punjab Bharti Sena Rally
Indian Army Rally Punjab 2019
Latest Updated Date 19.07.2019:- Indian Army Has Released The Notification Of Army Recruitment Rally. Candidates Can Check More Information From The Information Given Below………..
The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Army gives the opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leaves. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all-round development essential in today’s world. Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all. Moulding the officers into leaders capable of leading from the front in any field. Joining the Army is possible both after finishing school as well as after graduation.
Indian Army Conduct Open Rally Recruitment In Punjab In Various District. Open Rally Is For The Various Post As Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Etc. Recruitment Rally Will Be Conducted On Differ Dates In Differ District. Candidate Can Check And Get More Information Given With The Below Table. This Table Is Very Useful Thing For Those candidates Who Want To Apply In Indian Army And Belongs To Punjab. Candidate Can Check Here All The Open Rally In Punjab In Any District. With The Help Of This Post Candidates No Need For Go To The Any Other Website. So It Is Advisable To All Candidates To Keep In Touch With Our Website For Latest Updates…….
Indian Army Recruitment Rally :-
There Is Very Good News For Those Aspirants Who Wants To Join The Indian Army. The Indian Army Recruitment Rally In Punjab Is Going To Be Conducted. The Rally Will Be Organized In Khasa, Patiala, Ferozepur And Ludhiana Region. The Candidates Of The Given Districts Of Punjab Can Only Take The Part In The Rally Recruitment. The Candidate Can Apply For That Region Where His District Rally Is To Be Scheduled. The Candidates Can Check The Entire Schedule Of The Recruitment Rally By The Following Table.
Recruitment Rally schedule in Punjab
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Admit card|
|Capt Sunder Singh Stadium, Ferozepur|
| Bathinda, Faridkot, Sri Muktsar|
Sahib, Ferozepur and Fazilka
|1 ADSR grounds (Opposite Flying Club,|
Patiala-Sangrur Road), Patiala.
|Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala,|
Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala
|Army Public School (Primary|
Wing) Ground on Major General Rajindar Singh Sparrow Road, Jalandhar Cantt.
| Kapurthala, Shahid Bhagat Singh|
Nagar, Jalandhar and Hoshiarpur
|Dholewal Military Station, Ludhiana||Ludhiana, Moga, Roopnagar &|
SAS Nagar (Mohali)
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 170 CM, But For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion).
Special Physical Standards:-
Class / Category
Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian
77 ( +5 CM Expansion)
Applicants hailing From Kandi Area
77 ( +5 CM Expansion)
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen
Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman
Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
1.6 Km Run
Beam (Pull ups)
9 Feet Ditch
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec
Need to Qualify
Need to Qualify
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
Medical Test:- As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site. Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT.
About Admit Card:
All the Eligible Candidates Should Download the Admit Card to Appear in Recruitment Rally. Admit Card Will be Available Either on the Official Website of Indian Army or Candidate’s Registered Email Id. Candidates Should Stay Connected With the Official Department to get Latest Updates About Admit Card/ Call Letter.
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check the result and report to Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Weightage in Merit :-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Documents mentioned at Paragraph 1 to 11 above are required in original alongwith one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith At Your Hard Work not on touts.
candidates can add this website ( https://www.jobriya.in ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Download Admit Card For Ferozepur Rally||Available From 2/9/2019-11/9/2019|
|Download Admit Card For Patiala Rally||Available From 4/8/2019-13/8/2019|
|Download Admit Card For Jalandhar Rally||Available From 17/7/2019-26/7/2019|
|Download Admit Card For Ludhiana Rally||Click Here|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given Below. Our Team will respond to you soon.