Indian Army Rally Gujarat 2019 Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019 in Gujarat Recruitment Rally for Gujarat District Wise 2019 Check Bharti Sena Rally 2019 Check Indian Army District Wise List Of Bharti For Gujarat State
Indian Army Rally Gujarat 2019
About Indian Army :-
Indian Army is the Shield of India Which has three important wings Land Force, Air Force and Naval Force. The President Of India serves as the supreme commander of the Indian Army and it is commanded by Chief of Army Staff Who is a Four Star General. Its headquarter is in New Delhi. The Motto of the Indian army is Service Before Self. The Indian Army have the only mission to protect their Nation from the External and Internal danger. Basically the Army protects the borders activities.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally :-
The Indian Army going to Conduct the Recruitment Rally for the Candidates of Gujarat in Various Districts. All the Interested Candidates can apply now for the Recruitment Rally. All the candidates are advised to check their District Name and allotted Venue of Rally. Those candidates who have not their district name in the rally schedule can not participate in the Rally. The Rally schedule is given Below :-
Recruitment rally schedule in Gujarat
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration|
Weightage in Merit :-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Documents mentioned at Paragraph 1 to 11 above are required in original alongwith one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith In Your Hard Work not on touts.
candidates can add this website ( www.jobriya.in ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
For Official Website Kindly Visit : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given Below. Our Team will respond you soon.