Indian Army Rally Gujarat 2019 Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019 In Gujarat Recruitment Rally For Gujarat District Wise 2019 Check Bharti Sena Rally 2019 Check Indian Army District Wise List Of Bharti For Gujarat State
Indian Army Rally Gujarat 2019
Latest Updated On 15.07.2019:- Indian Army Has Released The Notification For The Rally. Candidates Can Check More Information From Below……….
About Indian Army :-
Indian Army Is The Shield Of India Which Has Three Important Wings Land Force, Air Force And Naval Force. The President Of India Serves As The Supreme Commander Of The Indian Army And It Is Commanded By Chief Of Army Staff Who Is A Four Star General. Its Headquarter Is In New Delhi. The Motto Of The Indian Army Is Service Before Self. The Indian Army Have The Only Mission To Protect Their Nation From The External And Internal Danger. Basically The Army Protects The Borders Activities.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally :-
The Indian Army Going To Conduct The Recruitment Rally For The Candidates Of Gujarat In Various Districts. All The Interested Candidates Can Apply Now For The Recruitment Rally. All The Candidates Are Advised To Check Their District Name And Allotted Venue Of Rally. Those Candidates Who Have Not Their District Name In The Rally Schedule Can Not Participate In The Rally. The Rally Schedule Is Given Below:-
Recruitment rally schedule in Gujarat
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Admit card|
|Sabar Sports Stadium, Himmatnagar||Anand, Valsad,Tapi, Dangs, Navasari, Sabarkantha, Vadodra, Mehsana, Surat, Banaskantha, Patan, Narmada, Mahisagar, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Aravali, Chhota Udepur, Bharuch, Kheda, Dahod, Panchmahals & Uts Of Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli||29/6/2019-12/8/2019||28/8/2019-9/9/2019|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Examiner)||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002|
(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass.
(Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002|
(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer.
(Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject
|Sepoy Pharma||19-25||01 Oct 94|
30 Sep 00
10+ 2 or equivalent exam passed in Science with Physics,
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 167 CM, But For The Post Of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesmen 10Th Pass/Soldier Tradesmen 8Th Pass It Is 168 Cm And For Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight. But Candidates Who Want To Apply For The Post Of Soldier Tradesmen10th Pass/ Soldier Tradesmen 8Th Pass Must Be Of 48 KG Of Weight.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion), But Candidates Who Want To Apply For The Post Of Soldier Tradesman10Th pass/ Soldier Tradesman 8Th Pass, Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical Aviation Must have The Chest Of 76 CM (+ 5 CM Expansion).
Special Physical Standards:-
Class / Category
77 ( +5 CM Expansion)
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen
Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman
Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
1.6 Km Run
Beam (Pull ups)
9 Feet Ditch
For following cats, candidates only need to qualify in PFT :
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec
Need to Qualify
Need to Qualify
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site. (B) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH, Ahmedabad For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialized Review Should Present Themselves To MH, Ahmedabad Within 14 Days Of The Referral And Report Back To ARO For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT.
Indian Army Issued Admit Card In Two Ways. First Candidates Can Download Their Admit Card By Logging In Their Account Or Admit Card Will Be Sent To Candidate’s Email Id. Detailed Information About Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Will Be Available On The Official Website Or Official Notification Released By The Indian Army On Its Official Website.
Result Rally Will Be Declared Just After The Rally. Result Of Written Examination Will Be Declared On The Official Website Www.Joinindianarmy.Nic.In No Separate Letter Will Be Sent To The Candidate. It Is Responsibility Of Candidate To Check The Result And Report To Recruiting Office (Headquarters) For Documentation.
Weightage in Merit :-
Performance Of Individual For Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant And Soldier Tradesman Will Be Taken Into Account While Awarding Bonus Marks As Given Below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Marks. However, The Individual Should Have Qualified In Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen With Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test Marks.
- Tradesmen Without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Marks + 25% Aptitude Test Marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) Should Have Qualified In Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet Issued By The Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate With Photograph Issued By The Authorised Signatory Of The State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate With Photograph To Be Signed By Village Sarpanch Except In The Case Of SIKH (Mazbi And Ramdasia), Gujjar And Gorkha Candidates Wherein It Is Reqd To Be Signed By The Authorised Signatory Of The State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates Belonging To Dogra Community To Produce Certificate With Photograph Issued By Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate Issued By The Authorised Signatory Of The State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate Issued By The Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By The Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police Issued Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch / District Administration Issued Within Last Six Months (If Candidate Is Below 21 Years Of Age).
- Relationship Certificate Issued By Concerned Records Office (Applicable For Only The Son Of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows And Ex-Servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In Case Of NCC Certificate Holders Relevant Certificates And Certificate For Participation In Republic Day Parade To Be Produced For Dispensation.
- Sports Certificate To Be Produced If Represented In The Following
- Represented India At International Level.
- Represented State At National Level.
- Represented District At National Level.
- Represented University Team Or Regional Team At District Level.
- Candidates Having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ Issued By The DOEACC Society.
- Latest Passport Size Photographs. Both The Ears Of The Candidates Must Be Visible And SIKH (Mazbi And Ramdasia) Candidates Must Have Photograph In Turban And Without Turban.
- Kandi Area Certificate For Applicable Candidates To Be Issued By Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Documents Mentioned At Paragraph 1 To 11 Above Are Required In Original Along With One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested Photocopy / Printout Of Education Certificate Obtained From The Internet Duly Attested By The School Principal Will Be Accepted At The Rally Site For Candidates Whose Original Certificates Have Not Been Received From The Concerned Education Board After Declaration Of The Result Or For Candidates Who Have Deposited Their Certificates In Some Other Institute Where They Might Be Undergoing Some Professional Course.
All The Candidates Are Strictly Alerted That The Recruitment Rally Is Totally Free. So Candidates Are Advised Not To Stuck In The Trap Of The Touts Who Assure You To Get Joined In The Indian Army. They Can Only Mislead You And Can Rob Your Money. If Any Person Do This With You, Contact Directly To The Officer In Charge Person. Have Faith At Your Hard Work Not On Touts.
candidates can add this website ( https://www.jobriya.in ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Download Admit Card||Available From 13/8/2019-20/8/2019|
Candidates Can Share Their Doubts, Queries, And Complaints By Writing Them In The Comment Box Given Below. Our Team Will Respond To You Soon.