Indian Army TGC 131 July 2020 Recruitment Notification 2019 Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 131 Recruitment Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Online Application Form How To Apply For Indian Army TGC 131 July 2020 TGC 131 Online Form 2019 Latest Notification Indian Army TGC 131 2019 Know All Details About Indian Army TGC 131 Age Limit Qualification Pay And Allowance Indian Army TGC 131 Army Selection Process 2019 TGC 131 Notification Date Salary Indian Army TGC 131 Entry
Indian Army TGC 131 Course July 2020 Recruitment 2019
Latest Updated On 16.10.2019: Online Application For TGC – 131 (JUL 2020) Course will Open soon from today and will close On 14 NOV 2019. Candidates Can Apply Through The given Below Link……
About Recruitment:-Indian Army TGC (131) is a technical entry by which any engineer with a good aggregate gets a chance to attend SSB through this entry. Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms/Services Course commencing in July 2020 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Online Application Will Be Opened Form 16.10.2019 to 14.11.2019. Candidates Can apply through the official website of the Indian Army.
- Candidates should be 20 to 27 years of age by 01 July 2019.
Note:- The date of birth entered in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination certificate or an equivalent examination certificate only is accepted by this office.
- Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year of Engineering course.
Note:- Candidates must note that the minimum educational qualification for induction into TGC-131 is BE/B. Tech degree in the Engineering stream notified below. The candidate studying in the final year of the Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 July 2019 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA).
Detail of Vacancies: 40 Posts as given below:-
|Engineering streams||Equivalent Stream||Total Vacancies|
|Civil||Civil Engg, Civil Engg(Structural Engg), Structural Engg||40 Vacancies|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg|
|Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc)||Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science &Engg, Information Science & Engg|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg|
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology|
|Microelectronics and Microwave||—|
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit up to the number of vacancies available in each subject.
- Candidates neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training.
PAY AND ALLOWANCE: The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-).
PRIVILEGES:-Army provides free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/ Club/ Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at a subsidized rate.
(A) Shortlisting of Applications:- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained up to 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason.
(B) SSB Interview:- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
(C) Medical Examination
How To Apply:-Eligible Candidates Can apply to thorough the official website of the Indian Army. Before applying Candidate Should read all the important instructions. Follow these simple steps to apply online:-
- Visit Official Website Of Indian Army “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open.
- Click ‘Continue’ and fill Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
Important Dates :
|Start Date of Online Application||16.10.2019|
|Last Date Of Submit Online application||14.11.2019|
|Date of downloading of Admit Card||Available Soon|
Important Link Area
||Link Activate Soon|
||Link Activate Soon|
|Admit Card||Indian Army TGC 131 Admit Card|