Indian Army Women Soldier GD Syllabus 2020 Indian Army Women Syllabus 2020 for Soldier GD Indian Army Women Soldier GD Exam Syllabus 2020 Indian Army Soldier GD Women Syllabus 2020 Download Indian Army Women Soldier General Duty Syllabus pdf 2020 Indian Army Women Soldier GD Exam Pattern 2020 Indian Army Women Soldier GD Selection Process
Table Of Contents
- 1 Indian Army Women Soldier GD Syllabus 2020
- 2 About Indian Army Women Soldier GD Recruitment:
- 3 About Exam :
- 4 Selection Process:
- 5 Important Links of Indian Army Women Soldier GD Syllabus:
Indian Army Women Soldier GD Syllabus 2020
About Indian Army Women Soldier GD Recruitment:
Indian Army has recently announce about the recruitment of 100 Post of Women Soldier General Duty. Many Interested Candidates of Indian Army filled their online application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting Application form is Conducted from the Date 25 Apr 2020 to 08 Jun 2020. More Details about the Recruitment is Provided Below.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates who Successfully filled their Online Application form will face the Physical Fitness Test. The Exam will be Conducted in two Stages. The Date and venue of tests will be intimated through official Website. More Details about Exam is Provided Below.
We know that candidates are applying in huge numbers for their dream job in Indian Army. So, obviously this competition is going to be a battle type for them. A minor slip-up may cause failure in this battle or competition. So, lets perceive the terms selection procedure, scheme and syllabus of Indian Army Women Soldier GD Exam 2020 from this article.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Standards
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Document Verification
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- 1.6 Km Run
- Upto 7 Min 30 Sec-Group -I
- Upto 8 Min-Group -II
- Long Jump 10 Feet – Need to qualify.
- High Jump 3 Feet – Need to qualify
Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows :-
- Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.
- Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.
@Relaxation in Physical Std
|Category||Ht (cm)||Wt (kgs)|
|Daughter of Servicemen (DOS), Daughter of Ex-Servicemen (DOEX), Daughter of War Widow (DOWW), Daughter of Widow of Ex-Servicemen (DOW)||2||2|
|Adopted daughter/daughter-in-law of a war widow, if she has no daughter including a legally adopted daughter of serving soldier/ Ex-Servicemen||2||2|
|Widows of Def pers who have died in harness||2||2|
- Fitness. To be deemed Fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duty in all weather and across all terrains. The selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination during the recruitment rally as per laid down medical standards.Unfit candidates will be referred to MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 daysof the referral and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT.
- Gender. Any candidate if found to have predominantly masculine characteristics evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT .
- Pregnancy. Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till conclusion of training at CMP Centre and School. A Medical Certificate from a Government Medical Doctor (with minimum MBBS qualifications) stating the no pregnant status of a candidate will be produced on reporting for the recruitment rally, and a fresh certificate again, when reporting to the Training Centre, failing which the individual will be rejected summarily.
- At the time of the recruiting medical examination, all candidates will invariably be required to render a certificate that they do not suffer primary/secondary amenorrhoea, or menorrhagia (this will be explained in a language, and in terms that they understand). Candidates with the above mentioned conditions will be declared medically UNFIT.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical test at the rally and till despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialist sat Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
(c) Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
(d) Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
BONUS MARKS IN CEE
|Daughter of Servicemen (DOS), Daughter of Ex-Servicemen (DOEX), Daughter of War Widow (DOWW), Daughter of Widow of Ex-Servicemen (DOW).||20 Marks|
|Widows of Def pers who have died in harness.||20 Marks|
|NCC Certificate Holders|
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate||5 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from CEE|
(i) Only one relaxation can be availed.
(ii) Bonus marks will be accorded on qualifying in the written examination.
(iii) Only one ward (daughter/son) of Service/Ex-Servicemen/War Widow/Widow of Ex-servicemen can avail bonus marks in written examination.
(iv) Original Certificates to be carried by all above categories at rally site.
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card – Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph – Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates –
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
- Nativity/ Domicile Certificate – Nativity Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Class/ Caste Certificate – Class/ Caste Certificate affixed with photographof the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate – Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate – School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/ Headmaster, where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate – Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- NCC Certificate – NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph ofthe candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Relationship Certificate. DOS/ DOEX/ DOW/ DOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp endorsed.
- A declaration to the effect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1stClass/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit att as per Appx‘A’.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- Unmarried Certificate. Candidate must be unmarried female and a citizen of India less exceptions as given below. Unmarried Certificate for candidates with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Married Candidates.
- Women who are widowed, divorced or legally separated are also eligible provided they do not have any children.
- Widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness will be eligible to apply for enrolment as Women MP. Such widows even with children will be, however, eligible only if they have not remarried.
- Marriage During Training. Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete the full training at the CMP Centre and School, Bengaluru. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of her application, though otherwise successful at the CEE and physical exam or medical examination, will not be selected for training. A candidate may be dismissed from service if she marries during training or is found to be already married inspite of giving an undertaking regarding the same.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Final Words :
Candidates can Add our Page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the Indian Army Women Soldier GD Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam & Result.