Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Question Paper Indian Navy AA Exam Model Paper Download pdf of Nuasena Artificer Apprentice Exam Practice Papers 2019 – 2020 Indian Navy AA Sample Paper 2019 Indian Navy AA Sample Paper 2019 Indian Navy AA Previous Paper Download Latest Model Paper of Indian Navy Exam 2019 Indian Navy AA Exam Practice Papers
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Question Paper
Feb 2020 Batch
Indian Navy has recently announce about the Recruitment of Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – August 2020 Batch. Many Interested Candidates filled their Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form is starting from 08 November 2019 to 18 November 2019. Candidates Can check the Detailed Recruitment Information from the Below Provided Link.
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam. The Exam will be Scheduled on September 2019 and the Date will be Announce Soon on the Official Website. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the AA written Exam is as Follows :-
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions (Total 100 Questions).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Note: The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Selection Criteria :-
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
So those candidates who are working hard for Artificer Apprentice should first enhance their Subject Quality for the Written Exam. It is very essential to understand the Exam pattern and Syllabus of the Written exam. So you can search Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Exam Pattern in our Website and start your Hard work according to the latest syllabus. Those candidates who think that they have worked hard enough for Written Exam, can attempt the Model/ Sample papers of the Indian Navy AA Exam to check their preparation level.
Last Words :-
All the candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of Indian Navy and Also can bookmark our website (https://www.jobriya.in) so that they will get all the latest updates about this post and other related to Exam, Result and admit Card.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Download Indian Navy AA Admit Card|
|Syllabus||Detailed Indian Navy AA Syllabus|
|Recruitment||Detailed Indian Navy AA Recruitment|
|Mock Tests||Attempt Indian Navy AA Mock Test|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box Regarding Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Question Paper. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.