Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2021 Download Indian Navy MR Sailor Hall Ticket for April 2022 Batch Examination 2021 Indian Navy MR Call Letter Releasing Date in December 2021 Indian Navy MR Sailor April 2022 Batch Exam Date 2021 Check Indian Navy MR Exam Center / Venue 2021 Check Indian Navy MR Admit Card Status 2021-2022
Table Of Contents
Latest Updated On 14.10.2021 : Indian Navy MR Written Exam & PFT Will Be Conducted In the Month of December 2021 – January 2022… Candidates can Download their Admit Card Through The Link Given Below….
The Indian Navy has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR)– April 2022 batch. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 300 Vacancies. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 29.10.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 02.11.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||The Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR)– April 2022 Batch|
|No. of Vacancy||300 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|Exam Date||December 2021 – January 2022|
|Application Submission Start Date||29 October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02 November 2021|
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
About Exam :
The Indian Navy will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR)– April 2022 batch. There are many candidates who are waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website of Indian Navy.
Candidates can check more information about the Exam Dates from the Official Website of Indian Navy or they can check the same from
Date of Written Exam : December 2021 – January 2022
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR)– April 2022 batch in Indian Navy are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Indian Navy in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Indian Navy. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Indian Navy or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||The Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR)– April 2022 batch|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||07-10 Days Before Exam Date|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
- Candidates visit the official website of Indian Navy.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- This Exam will be Computer Based Examination.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and computer-based objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will be of total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Detailed Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Indian Navy MR Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Indian Navy.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download April 2022 Batch Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Indian Navy.
In the Month of December 2021 – January 2022
Admit Card will be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.
Download Your Admit Card Through this Link : https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/account/state