Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 – 2021 NMR 04/2020 Exam Call Letter 2020 Download 2020 Oct 2020 Batch Steward Chef Hygienist Written Exam Date 2020 Indian Navy Oct 2020 Batch MR Call Letter 2020 INET MR Admit Card Indian Navy MR PFT Hall Ticket Indian Navy MR Written Exam Call Letter
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020
Latest Updated On 05.07.2020 : Date / Venue for Physical Fitness Test / Preliminary Medical Examination will be sent to all shortlisted candidates of AA / SSR (Aug 2020) and MR (Oct 2020) batches through Email / SMS. Further updates will also be available here.
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 – Will Be Available Soon
About Recruitment :-
Indian Navy had recently announced about the Recruitment of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists OCT 2020 Batch for 400 vacancies (Approximately). Many Interested and Eligible candidate had applied for this Online Application Form. The Last Date of Submitting Online Application Form was 28/11/2019. Candidates Can Check the Details of Admit Card from Below .
SELECTION CRITERIA :-
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
Exam Pattern : -The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
Computer- based Examination
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and computer-based objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will be of total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Indian Navy MR Exam Date :-
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Indian Navy MR Online Application form Successfully will face the Indian Navy MR Written Exam. Selected Candidates Will be Called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Indian Navy Steward, Chef, Hygienist MR/ NMR Written Date – Feb 2020
Indian Navy Steward, Chef, Hygienist MR/ NMR PFT Date – September – October 2020 (Tentative)
Admit Card :-
Call up Letters cum Admit Card for online examination indicating date, time and place, which are scheduled during Feb 2020, would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. tentatively by one week before examination. No separate Call up Letter-cum-Admit Card will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any centre view administrative reasons.
Final Words :
Candidates can Add our Page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the Indian Navy Admit Card, Exam & Result.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Syllabus||Download Indian Navy MR/NMR Syllabus|
|Recruitment||Detailed Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.