Indian Navy SSR Admit Card for 02/2020 Batch Indian Navy Sailor Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2019-20 Download Navy Senior Secondary Recruits February 02/2020 Batch Indian Navy SSR Exam Admit Card 2019 2020 Check Indian Navy SSR Exam Date 2019 Indian Navy SSR Sailor Exam date News Update Expected Exam date
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2019-20
Latest updated On 19.08.2019 : Indian Navy SSR Batch February 2020 Admit Card Will be Release Soon. Exam Will Be Conducted in the month Sep 2019……… Stay Connected With Us For More Updates………..
Indian Navy is Central government body for recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff. Indian Navy had invited applications for Batch Starting from Feb 2020. Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 02/2020 Batch. There are Many interested Candidates who filled the Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is Started from 28 Jun 19 and the Last Date for Submitting the Online Application Form is 10 Jul 19. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam. Online exam for SSR Feb 2020 Batch will be conducted from Sep 2019. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Examination Date – Sep 2019
Admit Card :
THE CUT OFF PERCENTAGE WILL BE CALCULATED TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION BEST OF FIVE SUBJECTS (INCLUSION OF MATHS AND PHYSICS MANDATORY).
Admit cards/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket of Indian Navy SSR, AA 02/2020 Batch to be Available on the end of the month Sep 2019. to check Latest Status of Admit Card Please Login your Account on Indian Navy Official website (https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login) otherwise Follow Given Below Link of Download Admit card…
Scheme Of Exam : Written exam will Consist of Objective Type questions.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Recruitment process :
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
How to Download Admit Card (step by step) :
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of Indian Navy http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Then Click on the Apply Online Link.
- After Clicking on the Apply Online Link Candidates Needs to Fill the Details of Email ID & Password.
- After Successfully login Candidates can download there Admit Card.
Download Indian Navy SSR 02/2020 Batch Admit Card 2019: Available Soon
Final Words :
Candidates should have to keep in touch with Website of Indian Navy for more updates regarding Exam and its Admit Card. Candidates Can Bookmark our site (https://www.jobriya.in) for Latest Updates regarding Admit Card.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment||Detailed Indian Navy SSR Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Detailed Indian Navy SSR Syllabus|
||Download Indian Navy SSR Question Paper|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.