Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2019 Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2019 Indian Navy SSR 02/2020 August Batch Syllabus 2019 Download Nuasena SSR August 2020 Batch Exam Syllabus Scheme SSR August 2020 Batch Indian Navy Sailor Exam Pattern 2019 Important Topics for Indian Navy SSR August 2020 Batch
Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2019
August 2020 Batch
About Recruitment :
Indian Navy is Central government body for recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff. Indian Navy had invited applications for Batch Starting from Aug 2020. Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) August 2020 Batch. There are Many interested Candidates who filled the Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is Started from 08 November 2019 and the Last Date for Submitting the Online Application Form is 18 November 2019. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam. Online exam for SSR Aug 2020 Batch will be conducted from Feb 2020. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. The number of posts is 2200. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSR Exam conducting by Indian Navy.
SELECTION CRITERIA :-
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
SSR – Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the SSR written Exam is as Follows :-
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
(b) Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions (Total 100 Questions).
(c) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
(d) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
(e) Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
(f) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
(g) Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(h) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Exam Syllabus : Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus is given below :-
01. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
02. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
03. Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
04. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
05. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
01. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
02. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
03. Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
04. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
05. Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
01. Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
02. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
03. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
04. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
01. Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
02. Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
03. Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
04. National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
05. Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
06. Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push – ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Approximately 8000 candidates will be called for PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination.
Medical Examination :
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
(c) Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrollment medical examination at INS Chilka.
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the official website of Indian Navy regarding the Exam and other Related Information. Candidates can Add our Page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus.
Important Link Area :
|Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus Official
||SSR Official Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download Indian Navy SSR Admit Card|
|Question Paper||Download Indian Navy SSR Question Paper|
|Recruitment||Detailed Indian Navy SSR Recruitment|
Candidates can leave your respective comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.