Indian Navy UES Call Letter 2019 Navy UES 2020 Indian Navy University Entry Scheme 2020 SSB Interview Exam Date 2019-20 Indian Navy UES SSB Interview Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2019-20 June 2020 Batch Indian Navy University Entry Scheme Service Selection Board 2019-20 How To Download E-Admit Card Selection Process SSB Procedure
Indian Navy UES Call Letter 2019-20
Latest Updated dated 20.06.2019:- Indian Navy will soon Provide UES June 2020 SSB Call Letter 2019-20… Candidates Can Download their SSB Interview Call Letter soon …
Indian Navy has recently announce about the Recruitment of University Entry Scheme June 2020 Batch. Many Interested Candidates filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form is starting from 07 June, 2019 to 27 June, 2019. Candidates Can check the Detailed Recruitment Information from the Below Provided Link.
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will Directly Have to face SSB Interview. The SSB Interview will be Scheduled from December, 2019 To April, 2020 and the Date will be Announce Soon on the Official Website. There will be no Written Exam Conducted only SSB Interview Exam.
Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata between Dec 19 to Apr 20. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail as provided by candidates in their application form.
Call Letter :-
Call Letter/ Hall Ticket of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme 2020 E-Call Letter, For June 2020 batch to be Available in the month of August – November, 2019.
Indian Navy University Entry Scheme SSB Interview Call Letter 2019 – Available Soon
Conduct of SSB :-
- The total duration of SSB interview is five days consisting of two stages. Stage I (day one) and Stage II (four days).
- Stage I test consisting of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT) will be conducted on the first day. Candidate who fails to qualify in Stage I will be routed back home on the same day.
- Stage II tests will comprise of Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. No compensation will be paid in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Special Medical Examination for approximate duration of 05 days at nearest military hospital.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training based on All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB centre is not permissible.
- Return First Class (AC III Tier/AC Chair Car) rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of railway ticket. Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
Details are also available on the Official website of Indian Navy. Candidates, do visit this page for more information and Prepare yourself mentally and physically for the SSB Interview.
Important Link Area
||Indian Navy UES 2020|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.(www.jobriya.in)