IOCL JE Syllabus 2020 IOCL Junior Engineer Written Exam Pattern 2020 IOCL JE Selection Process 2020 Junior Engineer Detailed Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020 Download Syllabus For IOCL Junior Engineer Exam 2020 How to Prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer 2020
Table Of Contents
IOCL JE Syllabus 2020
About IOCL IOCL JE Recruitment :-
Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company has recently announced and invited the Online Applications from the eligible candidates for the Posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV & Junior Quality Control Analyst for its Refinery at Haldia (West Bengal). Many young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality applied for the following technical posts. The Process of Submission of Online Application for these Posts was started from 12th of October, 2020 and Last date to apply for these Posts was 7th of November, 2020. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV & Junior Quality Control Analyst|
|No. of Vacancy||57 Posts|
|Selection Process||The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.|
|Application Submission Date||12-Oct-2020 10:00:00 am to 07-Nov-2020 05:00:00 pm|
Selection Process :-
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
About Exam :-
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) will conduct a Written Test for recruitment to Junior Engineer for Haldia. The Exam date is not declared yet, but it will be release soon on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). Many Candidate have applied for the Exam.
Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus :-
1. The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
2. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
4. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
5. Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
6. In case of tie of marks in the written test for the last position on the Shortlist for SPPT, all such candidates shall be called for the SPPT, even if the total number exceeds the prescribed ratio. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
7. Category-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the written test from & out of the said short-list; only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
8. In case of tie of marks for the last position on the Merit List, the candidate with prior date of birth (senior by age) shall find a place in the Merit list. However, the name of the junior shall also be retained in the said Merit List, as the last name. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names in the list, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
9. PwBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates, if found suitable, will be considered against reserved vacancy irrespective of their position in Merit list (in order of merit within the category) on horizontal reservation policy.
10. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, experience etc. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be cancelled.
11. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if some of these vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability of available candidates or insufficiency in number of candidates.
12. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised that they should have to keep in touch with Official Website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) regularly for more updates regarding information about Exam and its Admit Card. You may please *bookmark* us (https://www.jobriya.in) for more updates and information prefer to best choice regarding your bright career.
Important Link Area for IOCL JE Syllabus :-
|Admit Card||IOCL JE Admit Card|
|Recruitment||IOCL JE Recruitment 2020|
Best Wishes to All Candidates from our Whole Team
For Any Query or Doubts Regarding IOCL JE Syllabus Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
This information will be updated soon.
This information is not provided by the Official department of IOCL.
This detail will be conveyed to you later.
Detailed Exam Pattern for IOCL JE will be provided soon.
Detailed Exam syllabus will be provided soon.