ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Admit Card 2020 ITBP Constable GD Admit Card 2020 Under Sports Quota Indo-Tibetan Border Police Constable (GD) under Sports Quota Call Letter / Hall Ticket 2020 ITBP Constable GD DV & PST Date
Table Of Contents
ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Admit Card 2020
About Recruitment :-
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has Recently Announced the Recruitment of 51 Posts of Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis under Sports Quota. All the Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts from the Date 13.07.2020 to 26.08.2020. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Link.
Selection Process :-
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and
- Detailed Medical Examination
About Exam :–
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Documentation. Date of Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination Will be Announce Later on the Official Website.
Date of Documentation : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
Admit Cards to candidates whose names are appearing in this list have already been sent on their present postal address as mentioned in their applications. In case of non receipt of Admit Card, the candidate can also appear at concerned Recruitment centre with a printout of concerned page of this list along with their Photo ID Proof and two passport Size Photos.
|Department Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Constable (General Duty)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Now Find the “Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Admit Card 2020 : Available Soon
- Before start of documentation all candidates will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture. Biometric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- All candidates reporting for recruitment will have to go through documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per Para 4 (b), proof to avail age and height relaxation etc. in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board including the document already uploaded on ITBP recruitment website.
- After scrutiny of the original documents and sports certificate to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Board, the candidates whose documents are found in order will be asked to submit self attested copies of the documents/sports certificate to the Recruitment Board on the spot. Original documents will be returned. ITBP at its discretion can check or verify genuineness of any document/certificate produced by the candidates during recruitment and the decision of ITBP after such verifications/checking shall be final.
- Players who have participated or won medal(s) in the competitions given below above during the period from 01/01/2018 till 26/08/2020 shall be eligible for recruitment to the post of Constable/ GD (Sportsman) in ITBP.
- Candidates will be given marks for medals won or level of participation during aforementioned time period only.
- Only the marks of that one higher medal/position or level of participation in which a candidate is getting maximum marks as per the table given Below will be considered.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 08 for all category i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates who are unable to produce the prescribed certificates / documents will be rejected summarily and candidates who declared qualified in documentation stage will be sent to Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Candidate will be given marks for any one highest medal secured by him/her during last 02 years. If any candidate has secured more than 01 medal in particular competition, in that case he/she shall be awarded marks for only the highest medal/Position secured in the competition and marks given to him for separate competitions shall not be included in overall sports achievements.
- Marking will be done as per table given below :-
|S. N.||Competition||Marks of Gold Medal||Marks of Silver Medal||Marks for Bronze Medal||Marks for participati on|
|2.||World Championship/World Cup||90||86||82||70|
|3.||Asian Games/Commonwealth Games (4 years)||80||76||72||60|
|4.||Asian Championship/Cup/ Commonwealth Championship||70||66||62||50|
|5.||Youth Olympic Games||60||56||52||40|
|6.||Youth/Junior Asian Championship & Youth/Junior Commonwealth Championship||50||46||42||–|
|7.||SAF Games & any International level recognized by Govt. of India (MYA&S)||40||36||32||–|
|8.||National Games and Senior National Championship||30||26||22||–|
|9.||Junior National level Championship/ All India Inter University Tournaments/Championship/Khelo India/Youth Games||20||16||12||–|
|10.||National School Games||18||14||08||–|
Order Of Preference
|First Preference||Candidates who have represented the country and won medals in order of their priority i.e. Gold/Silver/Bronze in an International Competition in senior Junior or in youth categories with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports(Govt. of India)|
|Second Preference||Candidate who have represented and won medal(s) or positions up to 3rd place in the Senior or Junior National Level Championship/Games organized by the recognized National Sports Federation or National Games organized by Indian Olympic Association.|
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment|
|Syllabus||ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Syllabus|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.