JAIIB Admit Card 2019 Check Exam Date Download November Exam Hall Ticket IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2019 Download IIBF JAIIB Exam Hall Ticket 2019 Check Passing Criteria JAIIB Exam Pattern Download IIBF JAIIB Hall Ticket Check IIBF JAIIB November Exam Timing 2019 Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of the Bankers JAIIB Test Date Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Step/How To Download Admit Card/E-Hall Ticket 2019
JAIIB Admit Card 2019
Latest Update 18.11.2019: Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) has released the JAIIB November 2019 Exam Admit Card for “Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking” paper. Stay connected with page for regular updates…
JAIIB 2019 Admit Card: Download Now
JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of the Bankers. This is an associate examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). JAIIB aims at providing the required level of basic knowledge in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, basic accountancy and legal aspects necessary for carrying out day to day banking operations.
About Admit Card:
Members And Non-Members who had applied for this exam can download their E-admit card to enter in the prescribed exam center. The E-Hall tickets will be made available on the login page some days prior to the date of examination.
Passing Criteria for the Exam:
- The minimum passing marks in each subject is 50 out of 100.
- 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below:
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
- Candidates not able to pass the examination within the stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves again. Such candidates will not be granted credits for subjects they had passed if any.
- The time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for the first attempt.
- 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks
- There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
|03-11-19||Principles & Practices of Banking|
|17-11-19||Accounting & Finance for Bankers|
|24-11-19||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
How To Download Admit Card:
- Visit Official Website
- Find The Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
- Enter Your Registration Number
- Then Your Date Of Birth/ Password
- Write Captcha Code
- Click On The Submit Button
- Download Your Admit Card
Important Link Area
|IIBF JAIIB Admit Card||Available Now|
|IIBF JAIIB Syllabus & Exam Pattern||JAIIB Syllabus|
Candidates can drop the Comments below for any Query Regarding admit card and Doubts regarding this posts. We will try to assist you as soon as possible. www.jobriya.com