JKSSB Account Assistant Recruitment 2020 Jammu & Kashmir SSB Recruitment Notification 2020 for 1889 Posts of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) JKSSB Account Asst Panchayat Apply Online Link 2020 How to Apply Online For J&K Services Selection Board Advertisement No. 02 of 2020 Age Limit, Number of posts, Fee, Selection Process JKSSB account assistant form JKSSB Recruitment Online Application For Accounts Assistant
Table Of Contents
- 1 JKSSB Account Assistant Recruitment 2020
- 2 Details of JKSSB Account Assistant Vacancy :
- 3 Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020) :
- 4 Pay Scale :
- 5 Education Qualification :
- 6 Application Fee :
- 7 How to Apply for JKSSB Account Assistant :
- 8 Selection Process:
- 9 Important Dates for JKSSB Account Assistant Recruitment 2020:
- 10 Important Link Area of JKSSB Account Assistant Recruitment 2020:
- 11 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
JKSSB Account Assistant Recruitment 2020
Advertisement no. : 02 of 2020
Latest Updated on 01.09.2020 – JKSSB has Released Edit Option For Candidates In Their Application Form..Such Facility Will Be Available Till 05 September 2020….Download Notice Given Below….
|Name of Post||Accounts Assistant (Panchayat)|
|No. of Vacancy||1889|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||21.07.2020 to 31.08.2020|
|Correction In Application Dates||01-09-2020 To 05-09-2020|
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for District Cadre posts shown below to this Notification. The candidates are required to fill only one online application form for all District Cadre Posts. The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows.
Details of JKSSB Account Assistant Vacancy :
Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) – 1889 Posts
District Wise Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) Vacancy
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020) :
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows:-
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|OSC (Other Social Caste)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1978||01-01-2002|
|Government Service/Contractual Employment||40||01-01-1980||01-01-2002|
Pay Scale :
Level 5 (29200-92300)
Education Qualification :
Graduation in any stream from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks for open merit and 45% marks for reserved category. However, candidates having Post Graduation Degree with 50% marks or holding PhD Degree or equivalent shall also be eligible for selection.
Application Fee :
Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
Mode of Fee Payment :
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply for JKSSB Account Assistant :
Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal www.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates Should read all the Instruction before Submit a Application Form.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender).
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to Class IV Posts”.
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- The candidate need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before final submission of the application.
- Candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
- Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card Options.
- After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown “Pay Now” link for making the online application fee payment. Once fees is successfully submitted, Application ID shall be generated.
- The options will be available after clicking on Pay Now link. Candidate can pay using Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Paytm in Online Payment .
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after cut-off date mentioned in advertisement notification, i.e 31.08.2020 (last date).
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/ clarification purpose.
- Please note that above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidate can take printout of application submitted and fee payment receipt from “My Applications” link available in software. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Download Application. Similarly receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/ No and clicking on Download Receipt button available.
- Written Exam
Important Dates for JKSSB Account Assistant Recruitment 2020:
|Start Date of application process||21.07.2020|
|Last Date of Online application process||31.08.2020|
|Correction In Application Dates||01-09-2020 To 05-09-2020|
Important Link Area of JKSSB Account Assistant Recruitment 2020:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Available NOW|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||JKSSB Accounts Assistant Syllabus|
|Admit Card||JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
You Can Apply by Filing a Online Application Form on the Official Website of JKSSB.
No, Only Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir Can Apply for This Post.
Graduation in any stream from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks for open merit and 45% marks for reserved category.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Candidates Should be Maximum 40 & Above as per Category.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application is 31.08.2020
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Application Process will be Started from 20.07.2020.