JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2022 Is Released Now Jammu & Kashmir SSB has released the Panchayat Secretary Detailed Syllabus pdf Candidates Can Check J&K SSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern & Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Selection Process
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2022
Advertisement no. : 03 of 2022
Jammu & Kashmir SSB has started the recruitment process of 1395 posts of Panchayat Secretary. Here in this Article we will discuss about the detailed syllabus of J&K SSB Panchayat Secretary. All the Applicants who applied for this Exam can check the detailed syllabus, exam pattern & selection process of JKSSB Various Posts Exam. Here we are providing the Detailed information about Syllabus & other exam related information. Check More Details from Below……..
Brief of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus
|Department Name||Jammu & Kashmir SSB|
|Name of Posts||Panchayat Secretary|
|No. of vacancies||1395 Posts|
|Dates of Application Submission||06-06-2022 to 06-07-2022|
|Date of Written Exam||Announce Later|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Exam Pattern||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||100|
|No. of Marks||100|
|Time Duration||02 Hours|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks|
Exam Pattern of Jammu & Kashmir SSB Panchayat Secretary:
The Exam Pattern will be as follows:
- The Exam Pattern will be Objective Type.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 100 Marks/ Questions.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 120 Minutes.
- The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subjects/ Topic||Marks assigned|
|General Awareness With Special Reference of UT Of J&K||20|
|General English & Comprehension||20|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20|
|Basic Knowledge Of Computers||25|
Exam Syllabus of Jammu & Kashmir SSB Panchayat Secretary:
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
1. General Awareness With Special Reference of UT Of J&K
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Political & Physical divisions of India
- Climate & Crops in India
- Transport & Communication.
- Demography- Census, its feature and Vital Statistics.
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian History with special reference to Freedom Movement.
- Indian Constitution- Basic features- Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy
- Science & Technology.
- Environment, Ecology & Bio-diversity.
- Taxation in India- Direct & Indirect Tax – CBDT, GST etc.
- J&K UT
- Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna.)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations
- J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes (MGNREGA, PMAY, SBM) and Panchayati Raj Act/Rules.
2. General English & Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks with Phrases, Pronouns, homonyms/ homophones etc
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences.
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions.
- Active & Passive Voice
- Error Spotting
- Sentence Correction
- Spellings Correction
3. General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Number series, Letter series, Semantic Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Statements and conclusions, Logical Reasoning, Mental Reasoning, Word Building, Numerical Operations, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Problem Solving.
- Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern- folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters.
4. Quantitative Aptitude:
The scope of the test will be computation of
- Whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Basic algebraic.
- Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles.
Basic Knowledge Of Computers
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open-Source Technologies.
- Input & output Devices.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, PDF Internet and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Latest Anti-Virus.
- Role of Information Technology in Governance.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.in) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus:
|JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card||Download JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card|
|JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Details||Detailed JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment|
|JKSSB Official Website||https://jkssb.nic.in/|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.