JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022 Is Released now For Written Physical PST PET You Can Download JK Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2022 By Below Link Jammu Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Written PST PET Call Letter 2022 Is Mentioned below Check J&K Services Selection Board Police Sub Inspector Exam Date 2022 for Written PST PET
JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022
Advertisement No.06 of 2021
Latest Updated On 25.07.2022 : JKSSB SI Written Exam Dated 27 March 2022 Is hereby cancelled…....Keep Visiting This Post For Further Alerts……
About JKSSB SI Recruitment :-
JKSSB has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Sub Inspector. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 1200 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 10-11-2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 10-12-2021.
Check the other details regarding the Admit Card from below.
|Origination Name||J&K Services Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector|
|No. of Vacancy||1200 Posts|
|Online Exam Date|
|PST PET Exam Date||Available Soon|
Selection Process Of JKSSB SI :-
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
JKSSB SI Exam :–
J&K Services Selection Board Has Cancelled the Written Examination for the Posts of Sub Inspector On 27 March 2022. Now Re-Exam Will Be Conducted Soon. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official website of JKSSB.
Candidates can check more details about the Exam Dates from the Official website of JKSSB, or they can check the same information from below.
Date of Online CBT Exam :
27 March 2022 Cancelled
Date of PST PET Physical Exam : Available Soon
PST PET Exam Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Sub Inspector in JKSSB are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (JKSSB in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of J&K Services Selection Board. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of JKSSB or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||J&K Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download JKSSB SI Admit Card :-
- Visit the official website of JKSSB.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download Admit Card.
- Save the Admit Card in your Phone or PC.
- Take 2-3 copies of Admit Card before going to Exam Hall.
Download JKSSB SI Written Admit Card 2022: Available Soon
Check Exam Pattern Details :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Detailed Exam Pattern will be provided soon.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for JKSSB SI Admit Card :
|JKSSB SI Admit Card||Available Soon|
|JKSSB SI Recruitment Notification||JKSSB SI Recruitment|
|JKSSB SI Syllabus||JKSSB SI Syllabus|
|JKSSB SI Official Website||https://jkssb.nic.in/|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of JKSSB.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of JKSSB.
Will be Live Soon
Admit Card Will Release Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.