Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2022 Karnataka Bank issued a Notification Pdf for Probationary Officers (Scale I) Posts Karnataka Bank Online Application Submission Last Date for PO How to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO Latest Vacancy Karnataka Bank PO Job Vacancy 2022
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2022
Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Officers (Scale-I) to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
Details of Vacancy :
Not Announced By The Bank
Karnataka Bank PO Age Limit :
Candidates Should be Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2022 [Candidate must have been born on or after 02-01-1992]. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Pay Scale (Salary):
Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be around`69,000/-per month.)
Karnataka Bank PO Education Qualification :
Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognised university) are eligible to apply. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/ One year Executive-MBA). Candidates should be a Post-Graduate as on 01-01-2020. Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not eligible to apply
Karnataka Bank PO Application Fee :
Candidates Should Pay Rs. 600/- plus applicable GST for All Categories (Except SC/ST candidates).
Candidates Should Pay Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates.
How to Pay Application Fee :
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Po Recruitment :
- Candidates have to visit the Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com.
- Now Click on the Careers Option Provided at the Bottom Area.
- It Will take you to the Career Page.
- RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (SCALE I) Will be Available on this Page.
- Now Click on ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATIONS (08-01-2020 TO 18-01-2020).
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Now Click on ‘Save & Next’ button.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- After Submitting All the Basic Details Candidates Should Upload Photo & Signature.
Image Should be –
Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
Signature, Left Thumb Impression and Hand-Written Declaration Image:
Left Thumb Impression:
File type:jpg / jpeg
Dimensions:240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
File Size:20 KB –50 KB
Hand-Written Declaration Image
File type: jpg / jpeg
Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- Now Click on Save & Next Option.
- Update All the Required Details.
- Now Click on Save & Next Option.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Now Upload all the Scanned Document (Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)).
- Now Pay the Online Application Fee.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
Note: After completing the procedure of applying online including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated online application form with fee payment details and ensures that the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference
Karnataka Bank PO Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Interview Test
Important Dates For Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment :
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||–/–/2022|
|Closure of registration of application||–/–/2022|
|Closure for editing application details||–/–/2022|
|Last date for printing your application||–/–/2022|
|Online Fee Payment||–/–/2022|