Kerala TET 2020 Get KTET June Exam Form Check Kerala TET Eligibility Criteria Download KTET Registration Form Get Here Apply Kerala TET Exam Date 2020 Check Kerala TET Application Process KTET Selection Process Check Kerala TET Qualification 2020
Table Of Contents
Kerala TET 2020
About Kerala TET:
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has invited candidates to apply for Kerala TET 2020. The RTE Act 2009 directs the State to ensure the quality requirement for recruitment of teachers. The persons recruited as teachers should possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at all levels of schooling. K-TET is an examination to assess the quality of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes. Candidates can apply for the exam from the official site of KTET at ktet.kerala.gov.in.
The test is for:
- Those who intends to be a teacher for Lower Primary classes and fulfills the minimum educational qualification (Category I).
- Person who intends to be a teacher for Upper Primary classes and fulfills the minimum qualification (Category II).
- Those who intends to be a teacher for High School classes and fulfils the minimum qualification (Category III).
- Person who intends to be a language teacher up to Upper Primary classes and fulfills the minimum qualification. For Specialist teachers and Physical Education teachers, K-TET is applicable up to High School level (Category IV).
|Category-I||Applicants must have completed their HSC or its equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. |
Applicants must have completed their HSC or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks & 2-year Diploma in Education
|Category-II||Applicants must have BA/B.SC/B.Com & 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education conducted by the board of Kerala |
Applicants must have completed HSC with minimum 50% marks & 4 years BA/B.Sc.Ed/BA ED/B.Sc.Ed
|Category-III||Applicants must have completed BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and a B.Ed. Degree. BA |
equivalent with at least 45% marks and who passed in LTTC are eligible to apply
|Category-IV||Applicants who possess the required qualifications for the post of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers.|
There is no age limit prescribed for candidates appearing for K-TET.
Participants selection process will be done based on the performance of the KTET Entrance Exam conducted by the Kerala State Government. Participants will be shortlisted by the marks obtained in the Entrance Exam K-TET 2020.
Candidates who want to apply for Kerala TET will have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee if belonging to General/OBC category and Rs. 250/- if belonging to SC/ST category.
How To Submit Fee:
KTET 2020 Application Fee can be paid through Online & Offline both. Applicants can pay through offline mode through E-challan.
How To Apply For Kerala TET (Step By Step Process):
- Candidates may apply online for the application through the website Kerala Teaching Eligibility Test website.
- They have to fill the application correctly and complete along with the relevant documents.
- Candidates have to upload scanned photo and scanned signature on the application form and submit the application form on the website.
- Candidates Need to take print for further process.
|General Information : 0471-2546800|
|Email : [email protected]|
|Submission of Online Application from||—|
|Downloading Admit Card through website||—|
|Date of Examinations||—|