LIC Assistant Mains Exam Admit Card 2019 LIC Assistant Zone Wise Exam Date for Mains Exam Is 22 December 2019 Download Link Of Zone Wise Admit Card LIC Hall Ticket Exam LIC Assistant Phase 2nd Admit Card Available Now LIC Is Going to conduct Assistant mains Exam on 22 December 2019 LIC Assistant selection process for Mains exam
LIC Assistant Mains Exam Admit Card 2019
Latest Update Dated 25.12.2019: LIC has Released Admit Card of Agra Centre Re Examination for Assistant Mains Exam 2019. written Exam will be Conduct on 29.12.2019. Candidates Can Download the Hall Ticket from The Link Given Below……….
Download LIC Assistant Mains Exam Admit Card 2019-2020: Available NOW
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has recently announced about the Recruitment of 8500+ Posts of Assistant (Clerk). All the Eligible Candidates Filled their Online Application Form For these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Conducted Online from the Date 17 Sept. 2019 to 01 Oct. 2019. Here the Candidates can Check More information About the Recruitment through the Link Provided Below in the Table.
All the Candidates will be called for the written Exam. The Preliminary Exam was Conducted on the Date 30 & 31 October 2019. The Written Exam was of Objective Type. Selected Candidates Will be Called for Main Examination Which is Scheduled to Start From 22.12.2019. More information About the Exam is Provided Below in the Table.
LIC Assistant (AGRA Re-Exam) Mains Exam Date – 29 December 2019 (Only for Agra)
LIC Assistant Mains Exam Date – 22 December 2019 (Tentative)
Admit Card :
Candidates will have to visit the website under the heading “Careers” https://www.licindia.in/careers.htm for downloading call letters for on-line Main examination from the given link hosted on LIC’s website. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through e-mail/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access window for call letter download. Call letters will not be dispatched by post or any other mode. Candidates will be required to download the call letters from the referred website.
The candidate is required to use
- Registration Number/Roll number,
- Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Candidate should affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with…
- The Call Letter
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the Call Letter and Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Mains Exam Pattern:-
- Mains Exam consists of Total 200 Marks & Consists of 200 Questions.
- Time Duration for the exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- The candidates are required to qualify each of the Tests.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests for main examination. ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question. The marks obtained by the candidate in each section and in the aggregate shall be arrived at after deduction of marks for wrong answers. Candidates will have to qualify in each of the objective tests.
NOTE: Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks. Adequate number of candidates in each category depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
Candidates should have to keep in touch with this page and website of LIC for more updates regarding LIC Assistant Exam. Also the Candidates be in touch with this Page LIC AAO Admit Card & Can also Bookmark us (WWW.JOBRIYA.COM) By Pressing CTRL+D.
Important Link Area:
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Syllabus||Detailed LIC Assistant Syllabus|
|Recruitment||Detailed LIC Assistant Recruitment|