LNTECC Scholarship 2023 L&T Construction Scholarship Application Form 2023 How to Apply for LNTECC Scholarship 2023 Build India Scholarship Scheme 2023 Notification L&T Construction Scholarship Apply Online 2023 Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship Form 2023 Last Date of Apply Online For LNTECC Scholarship 2023
- 1 LNTECC Scholarship 2023
- 2 Programme Name :
- 3 Education Qualification :
- 4 Eligibility Criteria :
- 5 Highlights of the Programme :
- 6 About LNTECC Scholarship :
- 7 Application Fee :
- 8 How to Apply For LNTECC Scholarship :
- 9 Selection Process :
- 10 Important Dates for LNTECC Scholarship :
- 11 Important Link Area for LNTECC Scholarship :
- 12 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
LNTECC Scholarship 2023
Latest Updates on 25-January-2023 : LNTECC Scholarship Interview Process will be Start Soon, Candidates can Check Details in the Post Below…
Build India Scholarship Scheme is an illustrious user-oriented programme with a unique ascendancy for the past 2 decades through which L&T molds aspiring young talents with engineering acumen into capable construction technology managers to play a more relevant part in engineering the future of L&T Construction.
Programme Name :
M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management through L&T’s Build India Scholarship.
Education Qualification :
Engineering Graduates in core Civil / core Electrical Engineering, who are expected to pass out in 2023 from a Recognised Indian University/ Institute with an academic aggregate of minimum 70% or 7.0 CGPA (out of 10) in B.E. / B.Tech.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Final year B.E / B.Tech degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering
- 70% & above marks in B.E / B.Tech till 06th Semester
- With a flair for building landmarks.
Selection process for the BIS XXIV Batch has started. Register your candidature through online using the link given below
Highlights of the Programme :
- 02 years full-time M. Tech degree in Construction Technology & Management
- 24 month sponsored course at IIT Madras / IIT Delhi / NIT Surathkal / NIT Trichy
- Course fee borne entirely by L&T
- Stipend is paid during the programme
- Live projects @ L&T project sites during the course of the programme
- Guided by buddies and mentored by BIS alumni during the programme
- Placement on successful completion of the course.
About LNTECC Scholarship :
For the 24-month course, we will pay you a stipend of 113,400/- p.m. The sponsorship fee and tuition fee will be paid directly to the respective IlTs/NITs by L&T.
Application Fee :
No Application Fee.
How to Apply For LNTECC Scholarship :
You may apply online in the application format for the Build-India Scholarship on the ‘Careers’ page of https://www.lntecc.com providing accurate and complete details.
Note: Registered applicants will be shortlisted by us for an online test. Only those who are shortlisted can appear for the online test.
Steps to Apply Online for LNTECC Scholarship :
Candidates can Apply Online for LNTECC Scholarship Scheme By Following These Simple Steps Given Below;
- Visit the Official Website of https://www.lntecc.com
- Click on “Career” Option.
- Click on “BIS” Link.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
- Online written test (subject & aptitude) followed by a personal interview conducted by a panel from IIT and L&T. The final selection is subject to one’s medical fitness.
Important Dates for LNTECC Scholarship :
|Last Date for Online application||—/—/2023|
|Online Written Test||—/—/2023|
Important Link Area for LNTECC Scholarship :
|Download Advertisement||– Scholarship Details|
– User Guide
– Short Notice
|Apply Online||Click Here to Apply|
Log-in / View
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit the Official Website of https://www.lntecc.com
Click on “Career” Option.
Click on “BIS” Link.
Click on Online Application.
Click on New User & Register Yourself.
Fill All the Required Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
Engineering Graduates in core Civil / core Electrical Engineering, who are expected to pass out in 2023 from a recognised Indian University/ Institute with an academic aggregate of minimum 70% or 7.0 CGPA (out of 10) in B.E. / B.Tech.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be —/—/2023.
Online Application Process will be Start Soon —/–/2023.