Lucknow Metro JE Syllabus 2019 Uttar Pradesh Metro JE & AM Exam Pattern 2019 LMRC Jr Engineer & Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2019 Download UPMRCL Syllabus for Jr Engineer & Assistant Manager
Lucknow Metro JE Syllabus 2019
About Recruitment :-
Uttar Pradesh Metro Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to Conducted a Examination for Recruitment to enormous 183 posts of Jr Engineer & Assistant Manager. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled their Online Application Form For These Posts. The Process of Submitting the Application form was Started from 22.11.2019 and will be End on 23.12.2019. More Details About Recruitment is as Provided Below.
About Exam :-
All Interested & Eligible Candidates who Filled their Online Application Form will Face the Exam. Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam on 13.01.2020. Computer based Test (CBT) will be held at Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Jhansi, Bareilly, Gautam Buddha Nagar(Noida), Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Moradabad and Muzaffarnagar or any other city of U.P. (as per requirement).
Selection Process :-
- For the post of Assistant Manager (Civil) (post code–E01), Assistant Manager (Electrical) (post code–E02), Assistant Manager (S&T) (post code–E03), the selection methodology will comprise two–stage process – Written Test, followed by document verification & Medical examination in Executive( Technical) category.
- For the post of Assistant Manager/ Accounts (post code-E04), Assistant Manager/ HR (post code-E05), Assistant Manager (Public Relations) (post code-E06), the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examination in Executive (Non Technical) category.
- For the post of Jr. Engineers, (post codes NE01, NE02, NE03) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process–Written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examinations in Aye-Three(A-3) category.
- For the post of Public Relations Assistant, (post codes NE04) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Document verification&Medical examination in Cee-One (C-1) category.
The Selection Process will be as Follows :
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern :-
- Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be held on one or more days.
- Question paper will be bilingual i.e.,in English and Hindi.
- It will consist of multiple–choice objective type questions to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness & Computer Applications, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline.
- There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 to E-06 & from NE–01 to NE-04.
- Each question carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration.
English Language : Candidates understanding of the English Language and its correct usage, vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage.etc. Her/his writing ability will also tested.
General Awareness : Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its applications to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected out of educated personnel . The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic, Scene, General polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline, etc.
Computer Applications : Question Will be asked from the Basic Knowledge of Computer & its Uses.
Quantitative Aptitude : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Candidates need to be focus on Basics of Mathematics & Simplification.
Logical Reasoning :- Questions will be from topics- Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
Knowledge of Discipline :- The Exam of Discipline will have questions over Candidate’s knowledge.
Post Wise Exam Syllabus
- Assistant Manager/ (Civil) Syllabus
- Assistant Manager/ (Electrical) Syllabus
- Assistant Manager/ (S&T) Syllabus
- Assistant Manager/ (Accounts) Syllabus
- Assistant Manager/ (HR) Syllabus
- Assistant Manager/(Public Relations) Syllabus
- Jr Engineer/(Civil) Syllabus
- Jr Engineer/ (Electrical) Syllabus
- Jr Engineer/(S&T) Syllabus
- Public Relations Assistant Syllabus
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised that they should have to keep in touch with Official Website of UPMRCL for more updates regarding information about Exam and LMRC JE Syllabus & Other Related information.
Updates about LMRC State Service exam will available on our website (www.jobriya.com). Bookmark our site & Visit for Latest Updates.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Download Lucknow Metro (UPMRCL) Jr Engineer Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed UP Metro (LMRC) JE Recruitment|
For all updates regarding LMRC Recruitment & Further Process, Keep in touch with our Leading Job Portal (www.jobriya.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get latest Updates.