Madras High Court Reader Admit Card 2019 MHC Assistant Admit Card 2019 Madras HC Examiner Admit Card 2019 Madras High Court Xerox Operator Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2019 Madras High Court Assistant Written Exam Date 2019 Madras High Court Xerox Operator Admit Card 2019 How to Download Madras High Court Admit Card 2019 for Advt No. 126/2019, 127/2019
Madras High Court Reader Admit Card 2019
Latest Update Dated 31.10.2019: Madras High Court has Provided the Admit Card of English Proficiency Test for the posts of Assistant, Reader/Examiner and Xerox Operator. Exam will be held on 09.11.2019 (Saturday) A.N. at Chennai and Madurai. Candidates Can Download the Admit Card from Below Link…………
Download Reader/ Examiner, Assistant and Xerox Operator English Proficiency Test Admit Card – Available Now
|Post Name||English Proficiency Test Date|
About Recruitment :-Madras High Court has recently invited the Candidates for the Recruitment of 268 Posts of Reader/ Examiner, Assistant and Xerox Operator. There were many Candidates who filled their Online Application form for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission was Started From the Date 01/07/2019 to 31/07/2019. Here we are Sharing the Direct Link to Check the Detailed Recruitment so that the Candidates will check every information about the Recruitment.About Exam :-MHC will Conduct Written Exam, English language Proficiency Test(Descriptive Type) and Oral Test For the Recruitment of Reader/ Examiner, Assistant and Xerox Operator. English Proficiency Test for the posts of Assistant, Reader/Examiner and Xerox Operator will be conducted at chennai on 09.11.2019 (Saturday) A.N. at Chennai and Madurai Selection Process :-The selection of the Candidates will be Based on
- Written Examination
- English language Proficiency Test(Descriptive Type)
- Oral Test
Exam Pattern :-The Pattern of the Exam will be as follows:-
|Part||Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Min. Qualifying Marks|
Numerical and Mental Ability
Analytical And Reasoning Skill
Basic Knowledge In Computer
- Written Exam/ OMR based Test – In this Test Questions will be on General English General Tamil & ( General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental ability, Analytical and reasoning Skills, General intelligence) and Basic Knowledge in Computers. The Time Duration of Examination Will be 120 Minutes.
- English language Proficiency Test(Descriptive Type) – Grammar, Letter Writing, Legal Terms, Summary Writing, Word, Phrases, Translation from Tamil to English. The Time Duration of Examination Will be 120 Minutes. Maximum marks: 100 & Minimum qualifying marks: 30.
- Oral Test- For this test, Candidates will be Shortlisted as per Merit based on Combined marks Secured by them in Written Exam and English language Proficiency Test(Descriptive Type) in the Ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 or such number as may be decided by the MHC with reference to the number of Vacancies from and out of the qualified candidates in Written Exam and English language Proficiency Test, following the rule of reservation, for each post separately. Maximum marks:100 & Minimum qualifying marks:30.
About Admit Card:-
Candidates who filled their Application form for the post of Reader/ Examiner, Assistant and Xerox Operator can Download their Admit Cards through official Website of MHC. Admit card will not send by post. Admit card is mandatory for giving exam. Candidates must have to carry their Id proof along with their Admit card on the date of examination. Candidates keep in touch with our website for more information regarding Admit cards.
Here Are Some Steps To Download Admit card:–
Candidates can download their admit cards from the website by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Click Here for Login for Admit Card”.
- Now, you have to login with “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Keep the printout of the admit card for further reference.
Final Words :-
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Syllabus||Detailed Madras High Court Reader/ Examiner Syllabus
|Recruitment Details||Detailed Madras HC Reader/ Examiner Recruitment|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post in the below comment box. We will try to assist you at our best.