Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2023 Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2023 Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online 2023 Maharashtra GDS Notification 2023 for 2508 post of Gramin Dak Sevak Maharashtra GDS Post Office Vacancy 2023 Check Maharashtra GDS Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification
- 1 Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2023
- 2 About Maharashtra GDS Recruitment:-
- 3 Vacancies Details:-
- 4 Age Limit:-
- 5 Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
- 6 Education Qualification :
- 7 Application Fee:
- 8 How to Apply:
- 9 Selection Process:
- 10 Important Dates for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment:
- 11 Important Link Area for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment:
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2023
Latest Update Dated 28.01.2023 Indian Post has Started the Online Application From 27.01.2023. Candidates can apply from Below………
About Maharashtra GDS Recruitment:-
India Post Has Announced the Vacancies for the Post of Branch Postmaster (BPM) & Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), The Total Number Of Vacancies 2508. Application Form has started from 27.01.2023 and the Last Date is 16.02.2023. Interested and High school Passed Candidates Can apply through the official website.
|Name Of Department||Maharashtra India Post|
|Post Name||BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM) OR|
ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
|Starting Date Of Application Form||27.01.2023|
|Last Date Of Application Form||16.02.2023|
|Merit List||Available Soon|
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2508 Posts
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 16.02.2023 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:-
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
Education Qualification :
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevak. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed the Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates. A candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India.
How to Pay Fee:
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
How to Apply:
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ with effect from 27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Selection Process will be based on Merit
Important Dates for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment:
|Registration & Fee Submission Start Date:||27.01.2023|
|Application online Submission End Date||16.02.2023|
Important Link Area for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Apply Online Link|
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Comment Box given below. We will try to give you an Appropriate answer.