Maharashtra NHM CHO Syllabus 2019 Maharashtra Community Health Officer 3965 Syllabus 2019 Maharashtra NHM Community Health Officer Syllabus 2019 Maharashtra National Health Mission CHO Syllabus 2019 MH NHM CHO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Maharashtra National Health Mission Exam Pattern 2019 Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2019 Maharashtra NHM CHO Exam Pattern 2019 Maharashtra NHM CHO Selection Process 2019 National Health Mission Community Health Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download Pdf Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Maharashtra NHM CHO Syllabus 2019
NHM Maharashtra invites applications for 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health from candidates who are willing & enthusiastic to serve the community. Candidates who successfully complete this Programme will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres – Sub centres (HWC-SC) as Community Health Officers on contract basis. Community Health Officers are expected to carry out public health functions, ambulatory care, management and leadership at HWC.
Selection Process :
Selection of candidate for Certificate Programme in Community Health will be done through an entrance examination that will be conducted by National Health Mission, Maharashtra
Exam Pattern :
The Entrance exam will be conducted at selected exam centres at the level of Deputy Director, Health Services. The date of entrance exam will be published on website. Entrance exam will be objective type with 50 questions, each question comprise of 2 marks. There will not be any negative marking system. The minimum passing marks is 40 marks.
Question paper will be based on syllabus recommended by Government of India which includes Basic concepts of Public Health, Basics of Human Body, Child Health, Adolescent Health, Maternal Health, Family planning, Communicable Diseases, Non-communicable Diseases, Nutrition & skill based questions. There is some important topics which are given Below :
Child Health :
- Cellular and Molecular Therapy
- Abuse in pregnancy
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease
- Hearing loss
- Hypovolemic shock
- Lactation support
- Angelman syndrome
- Learning disorders
- Cardiogenic shock
- Clinical Trials
- Cognitive impairment
- Vision loss
Maternal Health :
- Maternal Health, HIV and AIDS.
- Global Maternal Health Workforce
- Antenatal Care.
- Family Planning and Maternal Health.
- Preterm Birth.
- Maternal and Newborn Health Integration.
- Perinatal Mental Health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy.
- Postnatal Care.
- Quality of Maternal Health Care.
- Respectful Maternity Care.
- Maternal Health in the United States.
Family Planning :
- Contraceptive services
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Pregnancy–achieving services including preconception health services
- Basic infertility services
- Sexually transmitted disease services
- Broader reproductive health services, including patient education and counseling
- Breast and pelvic examinations
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- prevention education, counseling, testing, and referral
Communicable & Non-communicable Diseases :
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Lower back pain
- Skin cancer
- chronic kidney disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
Final word :
Candidate Can check official notification for more details regarding syllabus and exam pattern and the notification link is given below.
Important Link Area
|Recruitment||Maharashtra NHM CHO Notification|
||NHM CHO Admit Card|
Candidates Please Keep Touch with us. For Any Further Query Regarding This Post Candidates Please Drop Comment In comment Box.For More Details Candidates Visit www.jobriya.in