Maharashtra Scholarship 2021 Apply Online for Maharashtra Scholarship 2021 Last date to Apply for Maharashtra Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Scholarship 2021-21 Maharashtra Scholarship Online Form 2021-22 Maharashtra Scholarship New Application Form Maharashtra Scholarship Application Form Extended Date
Maharashtra Scholarship 2021
Latest Update Dated 24.Sep.2021 : Maharashtra Government has Extended the Application Acceptance (New/Renewal) for A.Y.20-21… The Last date for Application Re-Apply of A.Y. 19-20 is 30 September 2021… Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Given Link below…
Note : Application Acceptance (New/Renewal) for A.Y.20-21 has been Extended to 30th Sept 2021. Last date for Application Re-Apply of A.Y. 19-20 is 15th Sept 2021.
About Maharashtra Scholarship :
The Government of Maharashtra has announced and invited Online Applications from Eligible Candidates. Government of Maharashtra is providing the Scholarship to the Meritorious and Economically Weaker and Poor Students to encourage them for their Studies and to provided them financial assistance for their uninterrupted studies. Check the other details below.
|Origination Name||Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of Scheme||Pre and Post Matric Scholarship|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30 September 2021|
Eligibility Criteria :
1) The parents/Guardian annual income shall be less than or equal to Rs. 2,50,000.
2) Student category shall belong to Scheduled caste or Navbouddha
3) Student shall belong to resident of Maharashtra
4) Student should be passes SSC/equivalent Matric.
5) Failure: if student fail first time then should avail Exam fees & maintenance allowance. If fails second time in same class then he/she will not get any allowance and after two drops he will pass and go to next class then he will be eligible.
6) In case of student studying out of Maharashtra then same rules are applicable as per GOI.
7) Only 2 professional Courses are allowed.
Documents To Be Uploaded With The Application Form :
- Income Certificate(Provided by Tahesildar) Cast Certificate.
- Mark sheet for last appeared examination
- Mark sheet for SSC or HSC
- Father date Certificate(if required)
- Gap & Self Declaration(if required)
- Hostel Certificate (if required)
- Husband Income Certificate(if girl is married)
Guidelines for filling the Online Application form on the Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal for Students :
- Aadhaar Number is needed from the Academic Session 2020-21 onwards. Students not having Aadhaar number can also register on DBT Portal.
- Applicants are advised to go through the InstructionsBulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements to fill-up the scholarship form on Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the applicant to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply (Refer Check eligibility module)and fulfills all the conditions prescribed for the scholarship.
- In case of in-eligibility of the applicant, which detected during anystage by verification by authorities, his/her scholarship will be rejected / cancelled with remarks.
- Applicant must check that all details provided by him/her are correct before final submission, as there will be provision for edit only if application is sent back for minor changes .
- Mode of submission of application for scholarship will be through online only. No other mode will be entertained.
- Titles / Labels which carrying star marked (* required!) are compulsory fields inApplication form.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of Maharashtra DBT Portal.
- Under the Ongoing Postm the Link for Apply Online Will be Available.
- Now Click on Application form.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission after Re-checking all the details entered.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Scholarship :
|Last Date of Application Submission||30-September-2021|
Important Link Area for Maharashtra Scholarship :
|Scholarship Guidelines||Guidelines & Rules of Scholarship|
|Apply Online & Registration Link||Apply Online & Register Here|
|Login Link||Login Here|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
You can apply online by visiting the official website of Maharashtra DBT Portal.
Scholarships are available for the different Pre Matric and Post Matric courses, you can check about the courses from the official website of Maharashtra DBT Portal.
Application Acceptance (New/Renewal) for A.Y.20-21 has been extended to 30 September 2021. The last date for Application Re-Apply of A.Y. 19-20 is 30 September 2021.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
Candidates can Apply Online Through this Link : https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/RegistrationLogin/RegistrationLogin