Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2020 Download Mahatet Admit Card 2020 Check Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Paper I & Paper II Exam Date Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2020-21 Direct Link To Download Admit Card Of Maharashtra TET 2020 – 2021 महाराष्ट्र शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2020 @mahatet.in Check Maharashtra TET exam Date Selction Process Exam Center
Table Of Contents
- 1 Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2020
- 2 About TET :-
- 3 Maharashtra TET Application Form :-
- 4 About MAHA-TET 2020 Exam :-
- 5 About Maharashtra TET Exam Date :-
- 6 Maharashtra TET Admit Card :-
- 7 Maharashtra TET 2020 Exam Pattern :-
- 8 Important Links For Maharashtra TET Admit Card
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2020
Latest Updated On 02.09.2020 : Maharashtra TET Will Be Conduct the Written Exam Soon… Maharashtra State Council of Education Board will Soon Release the Admit Cards For the written Examination… All The candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the Official website Or Our Jobriya Website… Stay Connected with us for all latest Official Updates…
About TET :-
The Teacher Eligibility Test, known as TET, is the minimum qualification required in India for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for Classes I to VIII. The test is mandatory for teaching jobs in Indian government schools. There are two papers: Paper 1, for teachers of Classes I to V, and Paper 2 for Classes VI to VIII. The TET is conducted both by the central government and the state governments of India. Most states conduct their own TET.
Maharashtra TET Application Form :-
Maharashtra State Council of Education Board Pune Has Realeased the Notification Of Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2020 OR Mahatet 2020. Any Candidate Who Want to become a Teacher in Maharashtra State Primary Schools, Junior High Schools, Inter Colleges etc. is Necessary to Qualify MAHATET Exam. With out TET Score Card B.Ed, BTC, Special BTC Candidates Can’t Apply for any Teachers Job. Mahashtra TET Online Application Form will be Started From 08.November.2019 & Last Date will be Submitted MAHA TET Application Form 28.November.2019.
About MAHA-TET 2020 Exam :-
The structure and content of the Maharashtra TET are given below.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each question carrying One Mark, with four alternatives out of which One Answer will be correct.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
- There will be Two Papers for the TET Paper-I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Classes I to V, Paper-II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Classes VI to VIII.
- A person who intends to be a Teacher either for Classes I to V or for Classes VI to VIII shall have to appear in both Papers (Paper I and Paper II).
About Maharashtra TET Exam Date :-
MAHATET 2020 Exam Date is Released. The Exam Will Be Conducted On 19 January 2020…. Exam Date Notice 2019 >>
Maharashtra TET Admit Card :-
The admit card of Maharashtra TET 2020 will be available in online mode from 10-15 days before the Examination Date. Candidates whose application form was successfully accepted by the Maharashtra State Council of Education Board, they all will be able to download MAHATET 2020 Admit Card From the Official Website. Candidates May be Required to Enter any two of the following credentials – (application number, registered email ID and date of birth) To Download their Admit Card. After downloading MAHATET 2020 admit card, candidates should take the printout for future reference.
|Department/Board||Maharashtra State Council of Education Board|
|Exam Date||Will be Announced Later..|
|Admit Card Date||10-15 Days Before the Examination|
|Admit Card Status||[ Available Soon ]|
How to Download Maharashtra TET Admit Card :-
Candidates can download their Admit Card through the Direct Download Link given below Or You can also Download your Admit Card by following these steps given Below…
- First visit on the official website of Maharashtra State Council of Education Board to get the MTET 2020 Admit Card.
- Then on home page of official site follow “Admit Card Link” given at the Notice & Announcement Section.
- Click On the MAHATET-2020 Admit Card Link.
- Now Maharashtra TET Admit Card page will be displayed on your Device Screen.
- Now, candidates need to enter Required Information such as Registration ID and Date of Birth To Download Their MAHATET Admit Card and then Click on the “Submit” button.
- Maharashtra TET 2020 E-Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download MTET-2020 E-Admit Cards on your Device to take a Printout and bring Admit Card at the time of examination.
Maharashtra TET 2020 Exam Pattern :-
MAHA TET Exam Pattern 2020 For Paper I
|S.No.||Subject (All Subjects Compulsory)||Questions||Marks|
MAHA TET Exam Pattern 2020 For Paper II
|S.No.||Subject (All Subjects Compulsory)||Questions||Marks|
|4||A) Mathematics and science|
B) Social Studies
Final words :
The admit card of Maharashtra TET 2020 will be available in online mode. Candidates are requested to check the official website on a daily basis for the more update. Here you can Bookmark our website (https://www.jobriya.in) to get the latest updates regarding the Admit card, Syllabus and Exam Alerts.
Important Links For Maharashtra TET Admit Card
|Admit Card||[ Available Soon ]|
|Syllabus||Maharashtra TET Syllabus|
|Application Form||Maharashtra TET Application Form 2020|
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post ask to us & keep in touch with our website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The exam date will be released soon on the official website. stay Connected for the official Updates.
– First Step is go to the official website of MTET i.e https://mahatet.in/
– Search Download Admit Card Link.
– Login with Credential Details such as (Fill your Registration Number & Date of Birth.) if Required..
– Click on the Submit / Proceed button
– Download your Admit card & take a print out.
Registration Number, Date Of Birth etc.
Exam Center Will be Mention in Your Admit Card.
Admit Card Will Be Available From 07-10 Days Before the Examination ..
Maharashtra TET Admit Card Will Be Available Online on their official website.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person & Department Authority, Immediately.
There Will Be only One Paper according to your Level. Paper 1 Is For Primary Teacher & Paper 2 Is For Upper Primary Teacher. you can check the details below…
Maharashtra State Council of Education Board
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
Maharashtra TET Certificate Validity is 05-07 Years.