Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019 – 2020 Online Apply Online For Maharashtra TET 2019 Maharashtra TET Application form 2019 Check Complete Details Of Maharashtra TET Exam 2019 Latest News Of Maha TET Check Maharashtra TET Exam Date Notification released Application Form Eligibility Syllabus Last Date Maharashtra TET Syllabus 2019 महाराष्ट्र शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा २०१९ महाटीईटी-२०१९ Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test – 2019 Apply Get all Information About Maha TET application Form Exam Date Admit Card Syllabus Result 2019 @mahatet.in How To apply For Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019 Download Maharashtra TET Syllabus PDF 2019
Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019
About TET:-The Teacher Eligibility Test, known as TET, is the minimum qualification required in India for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for Classes I to VIII. The test is mandatory for teaching jobs in Indian government schools. There are two papers: Paper 1, for teachers of Classes I to V, and Paper 2 for Classes VI to VIII. The TET is conducted both by the central government and the state governments of India. Most states conduct their own TET. Maharashtra TET 2019 Application Form:-Maharashtra State Council of Education Board Pune Has Released the Notification Of Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2019 OR Mahatet 2019. Any Candidate Who Want to become a Teacher in Maharashtra State Primary Schools, Junior High Schools, Inter Colleges etc. is Necessary to Qualify MAHATET Exam. With out TET Score Card B.Ed, BTC, Special BTC Candidates Can’t Apply for any Teachers Job. Mahashtra TET Online Application Form will be Started From 08.November.2019 & Last Date will be Submitted MAHA TET Application Form 28.November.2019.
|Name Of Board||Maharashtra State Council of Education Board|
|Exam||Maharashtra TET 2019 OR MAHAET 2019|
|Starting Date of Online application||08th November 2019|
|Last Date Of Submit Online application||28 November 2019|
|Date Of Examination||19th January 2020|
Maharashtra TET 2019 Eligibility/ Essential Qualification:-
Maharashtra TET Eligibility Criteria for Class 1st to 5th:-
- Candidate should have to pass thhigher Secondary exam with at least 50% score in recognized board and a two-year diploma in primary education from the recognized institution (D.T.Ed.).
- Candidate should have to pass with at least 45% marks from a recognized board as per National Council of Teacher Education(Regulations 2002) and passing one year’s Bachelor in Education.
- Candidate should have to pass higher Secondary exam with at least 50% marks in the certified exam board and 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Candidate should have to pass Higher Secondary exam wit at least 50% marks in the certified examination board and 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or BAEd/ B.Sc.Ed. cleared.
- Candidates Should Have Completed B.Ed( special education) Degree from recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- The degree of accredited University & teaching institution of a recognized institution passed a two-year diploma Eligibility Criteria For Class 6 to 8 (MAHA TET).
Maharashtra TET Eligibility Criteria for Class 6th to 8th:-
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
ii. Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).
iii. Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition
Norms and Procedure) Regulation issued from time to time in this regard.
iv. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent} with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education
v. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent} with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 year B.A.IB.Sc. Ed. or . B.A.Ed.lB.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 Year B.Ed. (Special Education).
For More Details About Qualification Candidates can Check Official Notification :- Click Here
Application Fees For Maharashtra TET 2019 :-
|Category||For Paper-1 or Paper-2||For Both Paper-1 & Paper-2|
|SC/ST And PwD||250||400|
Maharashtra TET 2019 ( MAHA TET) Exam Pattern:-
MAHA TET Exam Pattern 2019 For Paper I
|S.No.||Subject (All Subjects Compulsory)||Questions||Marks|
MAHA TET Exam Pattern 2019 For Paper II
|S.No.||Subject (All Subjects Compulsory)||Questions||Marks|
|4||A) Mathematics and science||60||60|
|B) Social Studies|
Mahashtra TET 2019 Syllabus:-
- Concept of Development and its relationship with growth and learning.
- Principles of Development of Children.
- Stages of Development of a child.
- Process of Growth and Development – Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, and language Development of children
- Natural numbers, Integers, Operation on Integers.
- Sphere, cube, cuboid, cone, cylinder.
- Different Units of measure: Length, Weight, Volume and time with subunits. Money.
Download Brief Syllabus Of Maharashtra TET 2019:- Click Here
Maharashtra TET 2019 Admit Card:-The admit card of Maharashtra TET 2019 will be available in online mode on 4 – 19 January 2020. Candidates whose application form will be accepted, they will be able to download MAHATET 2019 – 2020 admit card. They can download admit card by entering any two of the following credentials – application number, registered email ID and date of birth. After downloading MAHATET 2019 – 2020 admit card, candidates should take the printout for the same for future reference.Maharashra TET Result 2019:-Maharashtra TET Result 2019 – 2020 will be announced Soon. They can Check Result by entering any two of the following credentialsapplication number, registered email ID and date of birth.Maharashra TET Answer Key 2019:-Maharashtra TET Anwer Key 2019 – 2020 will be announced Soon. Candidates Can Check Answer Key & Forecast the Result.
How To Apply For Maharashtra TET 2019
Candidates who want to apply can submit their applications through the official website of Maharashtra TET https://mahatet.in/ Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. Follow these simple steps to apply online:-
- Online Registration
- Candidates will enter contact details such as an address, state, district, PIN, email ID, mobile number.
- Then the candidate has to choose password and security question/ answer
- The candidate will then be asked to submit the registration details.
- An application number will be generated and will appear on the screen. Also, an SMS/email will be sent.
- Application Form
- At this stage, the candidate needs to fill up various personal information such as domicile, category, PwD status, home district, family income status, religion nationality, etc.
- Upload Documents/Images:-
- The candidate is required to upload scanned HSC, degree, postgraduate and other educational qualifications, marksheet & Recent Passport Size images of his/her recent color photograph and signature all in one go.
- Payment Of Examination Fees:-
- After uploading images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step.
- The Examination Fees can be paid by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card only.
- Final Submit
- After Fee Paymenet, Click On Final Submission Button & Print your Maha TET Applcation Form.
|Maharashtra TET 2019||Important Dates|
|Starting Date Of Maharashtra TET 2019 Application form||8-NOVEMBER-19|
|Last date to submit MAHA TET Fee||8-NOVEMBER-19|
|MAHA TET Admit card||04 – 19 January 2020|
|TET Exam Date 2019||19-Jan-20|
|Maharashtra TET 2019 Answer key||Available Soon|
|Result date of Maharashtra TET exam||Available Soon|
Important Link Area
|Apply Online||Apply NOW|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2019|
|Download Syllabus||Maharashtra TET Syllabus|
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post ask to us & keep in touch with our website.
|To Subscribe YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook Page||Click Here|