Mathura PVT Admission 2020 DUVASU Entrance Exam Notification DUVAS Pre Veterinary Test Apply Online 2020 DUVAS PVT Admission Test 2020 Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Exam 2020 Mathura PDET / PGET Eligibility Criteria Mathura PVT Admission Process
Table Of Contents
- 1 Mathura PVT Admission 2020
- 2 About Mathura PVT Board/ University
- 3 About Mathura PVT University Examination
- 4 Courses Offered by the Mathura PVT University
- 5 Eligibility Criteria For Mathura PVT Admission
- 6 Application Fee For Mathura PVT
- 7 Important Dates Of Mathura PVT
- 8 How to Apply For Mathura PVT Admission
- 9 Important Links For Mathura PVT Admission
Mathura PVT Admission 2020
Latest Update Dated 04.08.2020: DUVASU has Extended the LAST DATE FOR APPLYING TO PVT-2020-21. Candidates have some more time to apply For the Mathura PVT Admission 2020. You can Download an Official Notice Through the Given Link Below…
Online Applications from eligible candidates are invited for admission in different courses for Academic Session 2020-21.
About Mathura PVT Board/ University
Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Evam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan, Mathura, find first of its kind in the State and fourth in the Country, was established by Government of Uttar Pradesh vide U. P. Act. No. 27 of 2001 on 25.10.2001 with the College of Veterinary Science & AH., the erstwhile U.P. College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Mathura as its main constituent College. Brij area is known since time immemorial for lord Krishna and its animal wealth, particularly cows. There are large numbers of Gau-shalas in and around Mathura having hundreds and thousand of cows.
About Mathura PVT University Examination
DUVASU Conduct Entrance Exam For Admission to B.V.Sc.& A.H., M.V.Sc.and Ph.D. programmes in College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology, B.Sc. (Hons.) Industrial Microbiology in College of Biotechnology and Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy and Diploma in Livestock Extension in Institute of Para-Veterinary Sciences
Courses Offered by the Mathura PVT University
College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
- B.V.Sc. & AH
College of Biotechnology
- B.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology)
- Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacist
- Diploma in Livestock Extension Officer
Eligibility Criteria For Mathura PVT Admission
B.V.Sc. & A.H. Programme
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, they must have secured minimum 50% marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Chemistry,Biology/Biotechnology and English,they must have secured minimum 50% marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Candidate must not have less than 17 years and the maximum of 25 years age on or before the 31st December of that year of his/her admission
- There shall be relaxation in maximum age by five years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes candidates.
- The minimum qualifying marks for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H programme shall be 50% for UR & OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates in both preliminary and mains PVT examinations separately.
M.V.Sc. & Ph.D. PROGRAMME
- The candidate must have passed the B.V.Sc & A.H. examination from a VCI recognized veterinary college. The applications of employed candidates must be routed through their employer, failing which the same will not be entertained.
- Eligibility for Master’s Programme is bachelor’s degree (B.V.Sc. & A.H) with 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for un-reserved and OBC category candidates and 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
- Eligibility for Doctoral Programme is Master’s degree (MVSc) in the concerned subject with an OGPA of 6.5/10 or equivalent percentage of marks for un-reserved (UR) and OBC category candidates and 6.00/10for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
- OGPA or equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/PH category as per the guidelines of ICAR. Conversion formula for OGPA calculation shall be of the respective university and of the same year in which the candidate has obtained degree.
- Admission to all Post-graduate programmes (M.V.Sc & Ph.D) shall be made strictly on the basis of merit in the PG Entrance Test conducted by DUVASU, Mathura. The PG Entrance Test willbe held at University campus, Matura. The minimum qualifying marks in PGET for M.V.Sc. shall be 50% for UR and OBC, and 45% for SC/ST candidates. The minimum qualifying marks in PGET for Ph.D shall be 60% for UR and OBC and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
College Of Biotechnology
- 10+2or equivalent examination with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) with Physics, Chemistry Biology/Biotechnology and English.
- Minimum age 17 years as on 31-12-2020 and upper age limit is 25 years as on 31.12.2020 and there shall be relaxation in maximum age by five years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes candidates.
- There is no domicile restriction for admission.
- He/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31stDecember, 2020. Maximum age limit will be 25 years (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- He/ she has passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or intermediate from U.P. Board or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnologyand English with 50% aggregate marks for Unreservedand OBC candidatesand 45% aggregatemarks for SC/ST candidates or an examination equivalent to the intermediate examination of an Indian University/Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities taking Physics, Chemistry,Biology and English.
Application Fee For Mathura PVT
The application processing Fee of Rs. 1800/-(Non Refundable).
How to Pay Fee:-
Fees shall be paid online through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net banking only.
Important Dates Of Mathura PVT
B.V.Sc. & A.H. Programme (PVT)
|17.02.2020 to 30-06-2020|
|Pre-Veterinary Test (PVT) 2020 Exam Date||Pre Exam 02-08-2020|
M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. Programme (PGET)
|Online registration||17.02.2020 to 30-06-2020 (Tuesday)|
|Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) 2020 Exam Date||06-09-2020 (Sunday)|
|Counselling Date||22-09-2020 (Tuesday)|
Diploma Programme (PDET)
|Online registration||17.02.2020 to 30.06.2020 (Tuesday)|
|Pre-Diploma Entrance Test (PDET) Exam Date||13.09.2020 (Sunday)|
|Counselling Date||29.09.2020 (Tuesday)|
College Of Biotechnology (B.Sc. (H) Biotechnology/ Industrial Microbiology)
|Online registration||17.02.2020 to 10.08.2020 (Tuesday)|
|Counselling Date||24-08-2020 (Monday)|
How to Apply For Mathura PVT Admission
The application form can be filled ONLINE only through University Website www.upvetuniv.edu.in. The link of filling up the ONLINE Application form will be opened from February 2020 on 11.00 AM.(Tentative)
For inquiry contact
0565 -2471178 (Registrar) and 0565 -2471706 (Controller of Examinations)
E-mail : [email protected]
Important Links For Mathura PVT Admission
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Prospectus / Admission Notice|
|Apply Online||Fill Online Application Make PaymentPrint ApplicationOnline Application For Those Students Who have only Registration No|
|Download Syllabus||DUVASU Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Download Admit Card||Download PVT Mathura Admit Card|
Candidates Can Discuss Here and Share their Comments Regarding This Post in the Comment Box Given Below.