Meghalaya PSC LDA Syllabus 2021 Meghalaya PSC LDA Exam Pattern 2021 Meghalaya PSC Exam Course 2021 For Agriculture development Officer Meghalaya PSC Assistant Teacher Offline Written Exam Pattern 2021 Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus Pattern 2021 Written Exam Pattern For Meghalaya PSC Advertisement No. MPSC/ADVT-51/1/2020-21/70
Meghalaya PSC LDA Syllabus 2021
About Recruitment & Advertisement No. MPSC/ADVT-51/1/2020-21/70:-
The Meghalaya Public Sevice Commission (PSC) Has Recently Released The Notification About The Recruitment Of 327 Vacancies For Different Posts Such as Lower Division Accountant, Lower Division Assistant Etc. Candidates Can Apply For This Post From 17/12/20 To 02/02/21 Till 05:00 PM. Meghalaya PSC Will Conduct More Than One Offline Written Exams Of Multiple Objective Type Questions For This Post. A Personal Interview Will Also Be Conducted If Required. The Exam Will Be Held At different Centres.
The Selection Committee Of The Meghalaya Public service Commission Has Decided That One Or More Offline Written Exams Will Be Conducted. The Number Of exams Will Totally Depend on the Post selected By The Candidates. All The Desired Candidates Filled Their Online Application Form For These Posts. The Written And The Mains Exam Will be An Essay Type Test. While The Preliminary Screening And Screening Test Will Consist Of MCQ Type Objective Questions. All The Candidates Should Prepare For The Exam According To The Syllabus. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Without Proper Knowledge of Exam Pattern, One Can Not Give 100% In The Exam.
The Selection Shall Be Made Strictly As Per The Performance In The Written Examinations and Interview. Category Wise Result Will Be Formed For All The Categories. Thus The Final Selection Process All The Post Will Consist Of The Following Stages Stages Which are As Follows:-
1. Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer (All Grades) as the case may be.
2. I. Written Examination (Where syllabus has been provided by the concerned Department) => Personal Interview.
II. Screening Test => Personal Interview.
III. Screening Practical Test => Personal Interview.
IV. Preliminary Screening Test => Main Examination => Personal Interview.
V. Physical Efficiency Test => Preliminary Screening Test => Main Examination => Personal Interview.
VI. Any other method as may be adopted by the Commission.
It will be the discretion of the Commission to cancel any processes mentioned above if found that illegal/unfair means have been adopted during the conduct of the recruitment process.
Multiple Choice OMR based Tests:–
Screening Tests or Preliminary Screening Tests, where decided to be held, shall be of Multiple Choice OMR based
Tests. The subjects for the Multiple Choice OMR based Tests shall be as follows:-
- General Aptitude and General Awareness- Current Events Of National And International Importance, Games And Sports, Art And Culture Of India, Indian Literature, Monuments And Places Of India, General Science, And Life Science (Up To 10th CBSE), History Of India And Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social And Economic Geography Of India And World, Indian Polity And Governance Constitution And Political System, General Scientific And Technological Developments Including Space And Nuclear Program Of India, UN And Other Important World Organizations, Environmental Issues Concerning India And World At Large, Basics Of Computers And Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems In India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities Of India And World, Flagship Government Programs, Flora And Fauna Of India, Important Government And Public Sector Organizations Of India Etc.
LCM, HCF, Ratio And Proportions, Percentage, Number System, Decimals, Fractions, Elementary Algebra, Geometry, And Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics Mensuration, Time And Work, Time And Distance, Simple And Compound Interest, Profit And Loss, Etc.
- General English:- Synonyms, Antonyms, voice, Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Conjunction, Preposition, Tense, Adverb, Parts Of Speech, Translation Of Language, And Etc.
- Technical Subjects:- Post Relevant subjects will be included In The Question Paper For The Technical Post. Marks to be specified as per the standard and qualification.
- Other:- Any other subject to be included as per the standard and qualification for the post.
Essay Type Test :-
Written Examination And Main Examination Where Decided To Be Held Shall Be Of Essay Type. The Subjects To Be Notify For Such Essay Type Examination Shall Be Strictly As Per The Syllabus Forwarded By The Concerned Department For The Said Post.
Candidates Can Directly Visit The Website (Www.Jobriya.In) To Get The Latest Alerts Regarding This Post And Other Exam Related Information, Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Important Link Area :
|Admit Card||Download Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit card|
|Detailed Recruitment||Detailed Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.