Meghalaya PSC LDA Syllabus 2019 Meghalaya PSC LDA Exam Pattern 2019 Meghalaya PSC Exam Course 2019 For Agriculture development Officer Meghalaya PSC Assistant Teacher Offline Written Exam Pattern 2019 Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus Pattern 2019 Written Exam Pattern For Meghalaya PSC Advertisement No.MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2019-2020/31 Syllabus
Meghalaya PSC LDA Syllabus 2019
About Recruitment & Advertisement No. MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2019-2020/31:-
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) Had Released The Notification About The Recruitment Of 302 Vacancies For Different Posts Such As Lower Division Assistant, Assistant Teacher, Agriculture Development Officer Etc. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled Their Online Application Form For These Posts. Candidates Filled their Online Application Form From the Date 22/07/19 To 05/09/19 Till 05:00 PM. The Last Date For The Fee submission was 05/09/2019 More Details About the Recruitment Is Provided Below.
The Selection Committee Of The Meghalaya Public service Commission Has Decided That One Or More Offline Written Exams Will Be Conducted. The Number Of exams Will Totally Depend on the Post selected By The Candidates. All The Desired Candidates Filled Their Online Application Form For These Posts. The Written And The Mains Exam Will be An Essay Type Test. While The Preliminary Screening And Screening Test Will Consist Of MCQ Type Objective Questions. All The Candidates Should Prepare For The Exam According To The Syllabus. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Without Proper Knowledge of Exam Pattern, One Can Not Give 100% In The Exam.
The Selection Shall Be Made Strictly As Per The Performance In The Written Examinations and Interview. Category Wise Result Will Be Formed For All The Categories. Thus The Final Selection Process All The Post Will Consist Of The Following Stages Stages Which are As Follows:-
1. Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer (All Grades) as the case may be.
2. I. Written Examination (Where syllabus has been provided by the concerned Department) => Personal Interview.
II. Screening Test => Personal Interview.
III. Screening Practical Test => Personal Interview.
IV. Preliminary Screening Test => Main Examination => Personal Interview.
V. Physical Efficiency Test => Preliminary Screening Test => Main Examination => Personal Interview.
VI. Any other method as may be adopted by the Commission.
It will be the discretion of the Commission to cancel any processes mentioned above if found that illegal/unfair means have been adopted during the conduct of the recruitment process.
Multiple Choice OMR based Tests:–
Screening Tests or Preliminary Screening Tests, where decided to be held, shall be of Multiple Choice OMR based
Tests. The subjects for the Multiple Choice OMR based Tests shall be as follows:-
- General Aptitude and General Awareness- Current Events Of National And International Importance, Games And Sports, Art And Culture Of India, Indian Literature, Monuments And Places Of India, General Science, And Life Science (Up To 10th CBSE), History Of India And Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social And Economic Geography Of India And World, Indian Polity And Governance Constitution And Political System, General Scientific And Technological Developments Including Space And Nuclear Program Of India, UN And Other Important World Organizations, Environmental Issues Concerning India And World At Large, Basics Of Computers And Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems In India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities Of India And World, Flagship Government Programs, Flora And Fauna Of India, Important Government And Public Sector Organizations Of India Etc.
LCM, HCF, Ratio And Proportions, Percentage, Number System, Decimals, Fractions, Elementary Algebra, Geometry, And Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics Mensuration, Time And Work, Time And Distance, Simple And Compound Interest, Profit And Loss, Etc.
- General English:- Synonyms, Antonyms, voice, Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Conjunction, Preposition, Tense, Adverb, Parts Of Speech, Translation Of Language, And Etc.
- Technical Subjects:- Post Relevant subjects will be included In The Question Paper For The Technical Post. Marks to be specified as per the standard and qualification.
- Other:- Any other subject to be included as per the standard and qualification for the post.
Essay Type Test :-
Written Examination And Main Examination Where Decided To Be Held Shall Be Of Essay Type. The Subjects To Be Notify For Such Essay Type Examination Shall Be Strictly As Per The Syllabus Forwarded By The Concerned Department For The Said Post.
Candidates Can Directly Visit The Website (Www.Jobriya.In) To Get The Latest Alerts Regarding This Post And Other Exam Related Information, Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Important Link Area :
|Admit Card||Download Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit card|
|Detailed Recruitment||Detailed Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.