MPSC Recruitment 2018 MPSC 2017 – 2018 Current Jobs Meghalaya Public Service Commission 2018 Latest Vacancies Direct Recruitment 2018 MPSC 2018 Notification Check Advertisement Online Application for MPSC 2018 Latest Notification
MPSC Recruitment 2018
Have Knowledge of MPSC :- According to Article. 315 of the Constitution of India, there shall be a Public Service Commission for each State. Which the formation of the State of Meghalaya in 1971, the Meghalaya Public Service Commission came into existence on September 14th 1972. Below are the eminent personality who adorned the Chairmanship and Membership of the first Commission.
Through this page, we will provide information on all Recruitment Notices for 2018 for all upcoming Latest Vacancies and Examination to be issued by Meghalaya PSC. So, candidates can collect easily the details, process of applying and many more about further selection process such as screening test or main written exam, interview/viva-voce or skill test and their results.
Functions of the Commission
All regulations made under the proviso to clause (3) by the President or the Governor of a State shall be laid for not less than fourteen days before each House of Parliament or the House or each House of the Legislature of the State, as the case may be, as soon as possible after they are made, and shall be subject to such modifications, whether by way of repeal or amendment, as both Houses of Parliament or the House or both Houses of the Legislature of the State may make during the session in which they are so laid. In accordance with the provisions of the above article, the following are the function of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission :
○ Recruitment to services & posts under the State through conduct of competitive examinations.
○ Recruitment to services & posts under the State Government by Selection through Interviews.
○ Conduct of Half Yearly Departmental Examination in respect of certain services of the State, when the concerned Service Rules so prescribed.
○ Advising on the suitability of officers for appointment on promotion as well as transfer-on-deputation.
○ Advising the Government on all matters relating to methods of Recruitment to various services and posts.
○ Disciplinary cases relating to different civil services; and
○ Miscellaneous matters relating to grant of extra ordinary pensions, re-imbursement of legal expenses etc.
Dear Aspirants, when Organization (Commission) will issue any latest notification during the year 2018, we will provide this page updated information. So, please keep visit this page regularly time to time.
LATEST MPSC Recruitment for Year 2018
|Name of Exam/ Recruitment||Date of Notification||Last Date||Details & Apply|
|Various 378 Posts||26.04.2016||10.06.2016||CLICK HERE|
You Can get all updates regarding Recruitment, Admit Card, Answer Keys & Results from Leading Job Portal (www.jobriya.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get latest Updates about MPSC Exams.
For More Details Visit : https://mpsc.nic.in