Military Engineer Services Recruitment 2021 NCS MES Vacancy 2021 for 502 Posts Military Engineer Service Apply Online 2021 How to Apply for National Career Service Job Vacancy 2021 MES Recruitment 2021 for Draughtsman & Supervisor B/S MES Draughtsman Job Vacancy 2021 MES Latest Recruitment Notification Online Form Application
Table Of Contents
- 1 Military Engineer Services Recruitment 2021
- 2 Details of Vacancy :
- 3 Age Limit :
- 4 Pay Scale :
- 5 Education Qualification :
- 6 Application Fee :
- 7 How to Apply :
- 8 Selection Process :
- 9 Important Dates for NCS Military Engineer Services Recruitment :
- 10 Important Link Area for NCS Military Engineer Services Recruitment :
Military Engineer Services Recruitment 2021
Latest Update Dated 20.04.2021: NCS has Extended the Last Date of Online Application Process for Military Engineer Services till 17.05.2021. Check More Details from Below…..
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Military Engineer Services. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||National Career Service (NCS)|
|Name of Exam||Military Engineer Services|
|No. of Vacancy||502 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Submission Start Date||22-03-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of Posts||No. of vacancies|
Age Limit :
Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 30 Years Old as on the Closing Date.
Pay Scale :
Pay matrix Level-6 (Rs. 35400- 112400) as per 7 CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India.
Education Qualification :
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Draughtsman||Essential: Must have Passed three years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from a recognised Institution. |
Desirable: One year experience in working Auto Cad, operation of Xerox, Printing and Lamination Machine
|Supervisor B/S||1. Master’s Degree with Economics or Commerce or Statistics Business Studies or Public Administration from a recognized University or Institute.|
2. One year experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store or in a concern of Central or State Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or any recognized Institution or Banks or in a Private Sector organization listed on the Stock Exchange(s) of India.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Commerce or Statistics or Business Studies or Public Administration as a subject from a recognized University or Institute.
4. Diploma in Materials Management or Warehousing Management or purchasing or Logistics or Public Procurement from a recognized University or Institute.
5. Two year’s experience in handling Stones and keeping Accounts in a store or in a concert of Central or state Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organzation or Public Sector Undertaking or University or any recognized Institution or Banks or in a Private Sector Organization listed on the Stock Exchange(s) of India.
Application Fee :
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate.
- All women and SC/ST/PwD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per extant Govt. of India rules.
- Ex-servicemen, who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment, are NOT eligible for fee concession.
Mode Of Payment :
ee is to be pad online through credit card/debit card/net banking. All applicable service charges ie, bank charges shall be borne by candidates only.
How to Apply :
For distribution of vacancies with reservation and other details please visit MES website i.e. www.mes.gov.in in the first week of March 2021. Detailed advertisement is being published in Employment News, National Career Service (NCS) Portal and National Newspapers.
Steps to Apply Online for NCS Military Engineer Services Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of Military Engineer Services.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
Important Dates for NCS Military Engineer Services Recruitment :
|Commencement of Registration (पंजीकरण प्रारंभ की तिथि)||22-03-2021 at 05:00 PM|
|Closing Date of Registration (पंजीकरण की अंतिम तिथि)|
17.05.2021 at 11:59 PM
|Closing Date of Payment (भुगतान की अंतिम तिथि)|
17.05.2021 at 11:59 PM
|Tentative date for written test (लिखित परीक्षा की संभावित तिथि)|
Important Link Area for NCS Military Engineer Services Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||Short Advertisement pdf|
Detailed Advertisement pdf
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Detailed MES Supervisor Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download MES Supervisor Admit Card|
|Official Website||https://mes.gov.in/en/recruitment-advertisement or https://www.mesgovonline.com/mesdmsk/index.php|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).