MGCU Admission Form 2020 Mahatma Gandhi Central University UG PG Entrance Exam Form 2020-21 Fill MGCU Online Application Form 2020 for Under-Graduate Post-Graduate M.Phil. Ph.D. Course MGC University Online UG PG Admission Form 2020 Entrance Exam Notification How to Apply Download Prospectus check Fee Structure
Table Of Contents
- 1 MGCU Admission Form 2020
- 2 About Mahatma Gandhi Central University :-
- 3 Courses Offered By MGC University :-
- 4 MGC University Admission Criteria :-
- 5 How To Apply for MGCU Entrance Exam Form :-
- 6 MGCU Admission Form Fee 2020 :-
- 7 MGCU Entrance Exam Form 2020 Important Dates
- 8 Mahatma Gandhi Central University Important Link Area
- 9 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
MGCU Admission Form 2020
Latest Updates On 15 Sep 2020 : Mahatma Gandhi Central University Has Released Notice Regarding Extension of Last Date for submission of Online Application for admission to various Programmes of Studies till 17th September. Candidates can fill their form through the Link given below in the Table…
About Mahatma Gandhi Central University :-
Mahatma Gandhi Central University is a public central university located in Motihari, Bihar. This is the second central university in Bihar after Central University of South Bihar in Gaya. The university has recently started B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering under School of CS & IT. The temporary campus of Central University is presently located within the Zila School Campus. The land for the permanent campus has been allotted by the Govt. of Bihar. The university came into functional existence after its first Vice Chancellor Prof.(Dr.) Arvind Agrawal joined on 3 February, 2016. 18 different departments have been established with undergraduate and postgraduate courses ranging from traditional disciplines like Hindi and English to advanced courses like Management Studies and Biotechnology.
Courses Offered By MGC University :-
Under-Graduate (UG) Courses
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
Post-Graduate (PG) Course
- Master of Business Administration (“MBA”)
- Master of Social Work (“MSW”)
MGC University Admission Criteria :-
- Admission tothe various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programmes of Study offered by the University during the Academic Session 2020-21 shall be made on the basis of marks scored in common national level entrance examinationto be conducted by the Universityor by a score of a test conducted by any recognised National Testing Agency (e.g. JEE Main) or by any other mechanism adopted by the University. However,in case of non-feasibility of holding Entrance Test due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the University may adopt criterion (as mentioned at Page No. 13& 14of this Prospecuts)for preparation of merit list for admission to various Undergrauate and Postgraduate Programmes of Study during the Academic Session 2020-21.
- The candidates are advised to regularly visit the website (www.mgcub.ac.in) for updated information.
- Candidate must ensure that, they should have all the original documents of their respective qualifying examinations at the time of verification of Documents/Registration.
- Ensuring the eligibility for applying to a particular Programme will be the sole responsibility ofthe candidate.
How To Apply for MGCU Entrance Exam Form :-
- Applications for admission to various Programme of Studies shall be invited through Online Mode only. Offline applications will not be accepted. For online application, visit the home page of University Website www.mgcub.ac.in, click on link apply onlinefor necessary instructions.
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number which should be kept active during the entire admission process, so that the university may send alerts, important communications etc., regarding entrance test. Under no circumstances, the candidate share/mention his/her email ID with any other person as all communication will be made through e-mail and SMS. Please ensure that DND (Do Not Disturb) is not activated on your mobile.
- Candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria and other requirements before submitting the application form.
- APPLICANTS MUST FULLY SATISFY THEMSELVES ABOUT THEIR ELIGIBILITY AS PRESCRIBED, BEFORE FILLING IN THE APPLICATION FORM.
- Applicants are required to fill carefully all details in the online application form without making any spelling mistakes.
- A candidate while filling the application form can opt for maximum Four Programmes of Study/Courses as per her/his choice by paying requisite application fee as mentioned below.
MGCU Admission Form Fee 2020 :-
The application fee for admission to various programme of studies for different categories of applicants are as under:
PwD applicants are exempted from paying application fee.
MGCU Entrance Exam Form 2020 Important Dates
|Registration Open||07 Jul 2020|
|Sale of Prospectus||06 Jul 2020|
|Closing of Online Application||17 Sep 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Card||will be announce later|
|Entrance Test will be conducted||will be announce later|
|Declaration of Result||will be announce later|
Mahatma Gandhi Central University Important Link Area
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Brochure||Click Here|
|Download Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Download Entrance Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Entrance Exam Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates Can Leave Their Comment in the Comment Box Regarding MGC University Admission Form 2020. We will make a full try to Answer your Relative Query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
MGCU has released Online Admission Form 2020 for UG PG Courses. Candidates can fill their Admission Form by visiting University’s Official Website “http://www.mgcub.ac.in/admission.php“
07 July 2020.
17 September 2020.
Yes, Mahatma Gandhi Central has released Entrance Exam Form 2020 for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Courses. Candidates can fill their Form by visiting University’s Official Website “http://www.mgcub.ac.in/admission.php“