MP Rojgar Mela 2023 MP Job Fair 2023 Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Mela Portal 2023 How To Registered At MP Rojgar Portal Apply Online for 10th 12th Graduate Diploma Jobs in MP मध्य प्रदेश रोजगार पंजीयन कैसे करें Latest Government & Private Jobs in Various Districts of Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Mela Registration Form & Process MP Rojgar Mela Ke Liye Kaise Apply Kare
MP Rojgar Mela Portal 2023
Latest Updated On 08-Feb-2021 : Madhya Pradesh Employment Department has Released Various Jobs & Vacancies for Various Districts of MP State… Candidates can Check Details About These Posts below…
- Click Here to Register for Job Fair Virtually Job fair Guna (24/07/2021)
- Click Here to Register for Job Fair Job Fair on Hoshangabad (23/07/2021)
MP Rojgar Highlights
|Department||Madhya Pradesh Employment Department|
|Portal||MP Rojgar Portal|
|Mission||Youth Empowerment Mission|
About MP Rojgar Mela :-
To ensure proper compliance of the provisions of the Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 and Enforcement Cell was set up in the Directorate of Employment Madhya Pradesh in July 1974. Its main purpose is to acquaint and guide the employers. Employment Portal is developed to assist the Job Seekers and Employers to access each other through a common platform under the desired criteria or as per their demand. This portal will help in career guidance and vocational training too.
MP Job Fair :- Job Fairs are also being organized for Private Sector Employer so that more and more Job Seekers can be employed. The response and results are amazing.
About MP Rojgar Portal :-
The MP Rojgar portal has prepared with the objective of bringing job seekers and employers on a common platform. The portal allows Job Seekers to register themselves, develop their profile, generate a resume, select employment opportunities, and apply for new vacancies at MP Rojgar Portal.
MP Rojgar Placement Centres :–
The Government of Madhya Pradesh through Commissioner of Employment has awarded Yashaswi the Contract of Upgradation and Modernization of Employment Exchanges into Placement Centers in the State of Madhya Pradesh on Public-Private Partnership (PPP). Under the project, 15 Districts Employment Exchanges in the state are to be developed as Placement Centers. The selected Districts of Employment Exchanges for the project are Bhopal, Hoshangabad, Rewa, Satna, Singrauli, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore, Dewas, Dhar, Ujjain, Khargaon, Sagar, Katni and Shahdol.
MP Rojgar Mela Job Categories
Latest Jobs / Recruitments
|Name Of Post||Name Of Coumpany||Published On||Apply Online Link|
|Embroidery operator, Sewing machine operator||MD Square Pvt Ltd||20-July-2021||Apply Here|
|Trainee||Yashaswi Academy For Skills||20-July-2021||Apply Here|
Post / Position wise Jobs Fair Details are given in the following table…..
MP Rojgar Mela Vacancy Job By Location
District wise Jobs Fair Details are given in the following Table…..
Madhya Pradesh Employment Department has released Various Jobs / Categories in Various Districts, Candidates can apply for these through the Given Links Below…
Important Documents / Details Regarding MP Rojgar Mela :-
- Applicant Must be a Permanent Resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Aadhaar Card / PAN Card
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Mobile Number Which is Linked in Your Adhaar Card.
- Passport Size photo
- Address Proof Document
- And Other Required Documents.
How To Register For MP Rojgar Portal :-
Who want to Register Online themselves on MP Rojgar Portal, they follow These Simple Method given below.
- First Of All, Go to the MP Rojgar Official Website : http://mprojgar.gov.in/
- On the Home Page, Click On the “Register Now” Category i.e.
- As A Job Seeeker
- As A Employer
- After Click on the Register Now Link then Registration form will Be Open.
- Enter Your All Required Details Such as, Name, Guardian/Father Name, Address, Adhaar & Contact Details etc, then Create your Login Password and Click on the Proceed & Submit Button.
- Now You Can Successfully Register on MP Rojgar Portal.
Register As Job Seekers | Register As Employer
How To Apply For MP Rojgar Mala Vacancies :-
Candidates, follow these Simple Steps to Apply Online For MP Rojgar Vacancies 2021
- Visit On the MP Rojgar Official Website.
- Click on the Login Section.
- Enter Your Login ID / Password / Captcha and Click on the Login Button
- After Login on the Portal, Go to the Job Vacancies.
- Select Your Jobs Category which You want To Apply.
- Click on the Apply Now Button.
Helpline Details :
[Employment Service Center]
Yashaswi Academy for Talent Management (On PPP Basis) (Call Centre) Office No. 11,First Floor, Satellite Plaza, Ayodhya Bypass,Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462041
Call Centre Head:- Siddharth Shrivastava
- E-mail:- email@example.com
- TOLL FREE NO:-1800-5727-751
Dear Job Seeker & Employer, There are Many Government & Private Sector’s Job Vacancies. Please check this Website regularly for Latest Updates and Apply Online for Latest Govt. Pvt. Jobs Categories under Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Mela.
Important Links For MP Rojgar Mela Portal 2023
|Apply Online Link||Apply Online for Jobseeker|
Apply Online for Employer
|UP Rojgar Mela||Govt/Pvt Jobs In UP|
|Delhi Rojgar Mela||Govt/Pvt Jobs In Delhi|
|Official Website Link||http://mprojgar.gov.in/|
For Latest Updates about Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Mela 2021, Keep in touch with our Website (https://www.jobriya.in). Get Other Details from the Image given below…
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
* First Of All, Go to the MP Rojgar Official Website : http://mprojgar.gov.in/
* On the Home Page, Click On the “Register Now” Category i.e.
– As A Job Seeeker
– As A Employer
*After Click on the Register Now Link then Registration form will Be Open.
*Enter Your All Required Details Such as, Name, Guardian/Father Name, Address, Adhaar & Contact Details etc, then Create your Login Password and Click on the Proceed & Submit Button.
* Now You Can Successfully Register on MP Rojgar Portal.
* Applicant Must be a Permanent Resident of Madhya Pradesh
* Aadhaar Card / PAN Card
* Educational Qualification Certificate
* Mobile Number Which is Linked in Your Adhaar Card.
* Passport Size photo
* Address Proof Document
And Other Required Documents.
No, Applicant Must be a Permanent Resident of Madhya Pradesh
TOLL FREE NO:-1800-5727-751
15 Districts Employment Exchanges in the state are to be developed as Placement Centers. The selected Districts of Employment Exchanges for the project are Bhopal, Hoshangabad, Rewa, Satna, Singrauli, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore, Dewas, Dhar, Ujjain, Khargaon, Sagar, Katni and Shahdol.