MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2020 MP Vyapam ANM Admit Card 2020 Download MP Vyapam Lab Technician Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter Check MP Vyapam Pharmacist Radiographer Exam Date & Lab Assistant MP Vyapam Group 5 Pharmacist Exam Date
Table Of Contents
MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2020
LATEST UPDATE dated 27.10.2020 : MP Vyapam has Announced the Exam Date of Group-05 (Pharmacist, Lab technician and other equivalents post) Recruitment Test. Exam will be conducted on 16 – 27 Dec. 2020. Candidates can Check More Details from the link given below…….
About MP Vyapam Group 5 Recruitment:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has recently announced and invited the Online Applications from the eligible candidates for the Various Posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts online. The Submission of Online Applications for these Posts will commenced from 10th of October, 2020 and the Last date to apply for these Posts is 24th of October, 2020. MP Vyapam is going to conduct a written exam known as “Group-05 Pharmacist, Lab technician and other equivalents post Recruitment Test-2020” for the recruitment to the posts of :
- Lab Technician
- Assistant Veterinary Officer
- Lab Assistant
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Lab Assistant (Medicine)
- Prosthetic Technician
- ECG Technician
- O.T. Technician
- Radiotherapy Technician
- Lab Attendant
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
Aspirants who have applied against these above posts will have to face a Recruitment Test in form of an examination (Written). Exam Will be Conducted on 16 – 27 Dec. 2020.
Group-05 (Pharmacist, Lab technician and other equivalents post) Recruitment Test Date : 16 – 27 Dec. 2020
Those aspirants who have applied against this advertisement of MP Vyapam will face the written examination on prescribed exam center. Every eligible candidates (who can appear in exam) must have a valid/certified Admit Card/ Hall Ticket to get enter in that prescribed examination hall of written exam. It can only be downloaded from the website of MP Vyapam (www.vyapam.nic.in) for exam of Lab Technician 2020. MP Vyapam Lab Technician and other Admit Cards will be available for downloading 15 days prior to the exam date. You can download it simply from the direct link provided by JobRiya at below.
|Department Name||MP Vyapam|
|Post Name||Group-05 (Pharmacist, Lab technician and other equivalents post) Recruitment Test -2020|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Nov – Dec 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download MP Vyapam Admit Card :
- Candidates visit the official website of MPPEB.
- Now Click on “DASHBOARD” Option.
- Now Find the Group-05 Combined 10 +2 Level for Pharmacist, Lab technician and other equivalents post Recruitment Test -2020.
- Now Here You Will Get the TAC Download Option.
- Click on “Click Here” Option Under the TAC Download Option.
- Now Fill the Details of Search by Online Application No. (Max. 13 digits) Date of Birth as (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Click on Submit Option.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option.
- Download and Print the Admit Card for future references.
Download MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2020 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :
MP Vyapam Exam Pattern will be as follows :
- The Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Question paper will carry 100 marks.
- The time duration of test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- Question Paper shall be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- There will be no negative marking in exam.
|7.||Questions Based on Technical Trade||75|
MP Vyapam Lab Technician, Radiographer, A.N.M. and others Admit Card will be available for Download soon. Candidates are advised to have patience & keep in touch with MP VYAPAM website for latest update about Admit Card.
Important Link for MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||MP Group-05 Recruitment Test|
|Syllabus||MP Vyapam A.N.M, Lab Technician Exam Syllabus|
Best Wishes to All Candidates From Our Whole Team
For Any Query or Doubts regarding Admit Card. Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to Assist at our Best. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of MPPEB.
2. Now Click on “DASHBOARD” Option.
3. Now Find the Group-05 Combined 10 +2 Level for Pharmacist, Lab technician and other equivalents post Recruitment Test -2020.
4. Now Here You Will Get the TAC Download Option.
5. Click on “Click Here” Option Under the TAC Download Option.
6. Now Fill the Details of Search by Online Application No. (Max. 13 digits) Date of Birth as (DD/MM/YYYY).
7. Click on Submit Option.
8. Click on Download Admit Card Option.
9. Download and Print the Admit Card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of MPPEB.
MPPEB Group-05 Exam Will Be Conducted On 16 – 27 Dec. 2020.
Admit Card Will Be Available From Last Week of Nov or First Week of Dec 2020.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.