MRB TN Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2021 MRB Tamil Nadu FSO Exam Syllabus 2021 How to Prepare for Medical Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu FSO Written Exam pdf 2021 MRB TN FSO Exam Pattern 2021 TN Medical Recruitment Board Selection Process 2021
Table Of Contents
MRB TN Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2021
NOTIFICATION NO: 02/MRB/2021
About MRB TN Food Safety Officer Recruitment :
Medical Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu has invited the Applicant for the Posts of Food Safety Officer. There are many eligible Candidates filled their online application form for the 119 Posts of Food Safty Officer according to their preference. The Process of Submitting online application is Conducted till the date 28.10.2021. Candidates Can check the more Details about the Recruitment is provided below Link…
About Exam :
All the Selected Candidates Will be Called for the Written Examination. The Written Exam Will be Conducted Soon. The Exam Will be Written Objective Type. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total No. of Questions in this exam were 200 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam were 100 marks.
- Time allocated for this exam was of 2 hours.
- There will be No Negative Marking for attempting the wrong answers.
- Medimum of this exam will be English Language Only.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Indian and International Food Laws (An Overview)
- Food Safety and Standards Act of Ind ia , 2006: Provision, definitions and different sections of the Act and implementation.
- FSS Rules and Regulations
- Overview of other relevant national bodies (e.g. APEDA, BIS EiC, MPEDA,Spice Board etc.)
- International Food Control Systems/Laws, Regulations and Standards/Guidelines with regard to Food Safety – (i) Overview of CODEX Alimentarius Commission (History, Members, Standard setting and Advisory mechanisms: JECFA, JEMRA JMPR): WTO agreements (SPS/TBT): Important national and international accreditation bodies.
FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives ( A General Understandine:l
- Genesis and Evolution of FSSAI
- Structure and Functions of Food Authority.
- Overview of systems and processes m Standards, Enforcement, Laboratory, ecosystem, Imports, Third Party Audit etc.
- Promoting safe and wholesome Food (Eal Right India, Food Fortification, snf, Clean Street Food Hu b, RUCO and various other social and behavioural change initiatives)
- Training and capacity building
- Role of State Food Authorities
Food Safety Eco System in India:
India n Scenario of Food Sarety: Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and its Background, The Food Safety and Standards Regulations (FSSR) 2011: Licensing and Registration, Schedule 4 requirements, Recen t advances in Packaging and Labelling Requirements, Regulations related to Nutraceuticals and Foods for Special Dietary Uses, Provision s on Organic Food and Non-Specified Food/Food Ingredients, Cent ral Advisory committee and scientific Committee/ panels, Food Impor t Clearance system, Notified labs and adjudications. In itia tives of FSSAJ: Eat Right India, FoSTaC, Food Fortification, Detect Adulteration with Rapid Test (DART), Clean Street Food, BHOG (Blissful Hygienic Offering to God), Food Safety on Wheels, Food Smart Consumer, Codex, Diet for Life etc.,
Principles and Basics of Food Chemistry and their role in Human Nutrition
- Structure and functions of macro-and micro nutrients
- Role of macro and micronutrients in human nutrition
- Overview of food additives with respect to their technological functions
- Overview of anti-nutritional factors and their removal from foods
- Overview of enzymes as food processing aids
- Overview of nutraccuticals and functions foods
- Overview of food contaminants and adulterants and their effects on human health.
- Food allergens and allergenicity.
- Importance of diet in alleviating health risks, especially non-communicable diseases.
Food Microbiology & General principles of Food Hygiene
- General principles of food microbiology and overview of food borne pathogens
- Overview of sources of microorganisms in food chain (raw materials, water, air, equipment etc.) and microbiological quality of foods
- Microbial food spoilage and Food borne diseases
- General principles and techniques in microbiological examination of foods
- Overview of beneficial microorganisms and their role in food processing and human nutrition
- General principles of food safety management systems including traceability and
- recall – sanitation, HACCP, Good production and processing practices (GMP, GAP, GHP, GLP, BAP, etc)
Food Science and Nutrition:
Understanding food hazard, food borne illnesses, water and sanitation, GHP, GAP, HACCP, food allergies, Food Adulteration, Food Nutrition and Food Consciousness, Supplementation, Fortification, Bio-fortification, Poor Diet and consequences: Stunting, wasting & anaemia, Life style diseases, Food testing and rapid detection methods.
GMP Auditing and inspections, Food Surveillance, Food Recall, Quality control of food at all stages processing, Safety issues in food packaging materials, Sampling from a lot or process line, No n -des tru c tive food quality evaluation methods.
General concepts of Food Analysis and Testing.
- Fundamentals of field level and laboratory sampling with reference to importance of statistical tools.
- Overview of basic/classical methods of food analysis.
- Ove·rview of modern analytical techniques including mass spectrometry and molecular techniques.
- Principles of Quality assurance and Quality control with reference to food analysis and testing.
Food Processing and Preservation:
Basic principles and methods of Food Preservation: Heat processing, pasteurization, canning, dehydration, freezing, freeze drying, fermentation, microwave, irradiation and chemical additives.Refrigerated and modified atmosphere storage. Aseptic preservation, hurdle technology, alterna te-ther mal technologies and non thermal processing, New/Novel food additives and preservatives. Safety issues of processed foods available in market.
Principles of Food Preservation, Processing and Packaging
- Food Processing Operations, Principles, Good Manufacturing Practices
- Overview of food pres erva tion methods and their underlying principles including novel and emerging methods/ Principles.
- Overview of food packaging methods and principles in clu ding novel packaging materials/ techniques.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for MRB TN Food Safety Officer Syllabus :
|Admit Card||MRB TN Food Safety Officer Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed MRB TN Food Safety Officer Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Exam Will be Objective Type.
Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
Total No. of Questions in this exam were 200 questions.
Maximum marks for this exam were 100 marks.
Time allocated for this exam was of 2 hours.
There will be No Negative Marking for attempting the wrong answers.
Medimum of this exam will be English Language Only.
Detailed Syllabus is mentioned above, candidates can check the same from above.
It will be of 2 hours.
There will be 200 questions.
Maximum marks for this written exam will be 200 marks.
There will no negative marking for attempting the wrong answers.
For SC / SCE / ST – 35% Marks
For others – 30 Marks