MRB TN Nurse Recruitment 2019 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 for 2865 Posts of Nurses & Nurses SNCU Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 Tamil Nadu MRB Nurses (Sick Newborn Care Unit) Recruitment 2019 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date for MRB TN Advt. No, 01/2019 & 02/2019
MRB TN Nurse Recruitment 2019
Advt No. 01/2019 & 02/2019
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 26.02.2019for Recruitment to the post of Nurses & Nurses for Sick Newborn Care Unit on Contract and on consolidated pay basis. Detailed Information is provided below.
Details of Vacancy : Total – 2865 Posts
Nurses – 2345 Posts
Nurses (Sick Newborn Care Unit) – 520 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
|Sl. No||Category of Candidates||Maximum Age||Maximum Age||Maximum Age|
|ST/ SCA / SC / MBC & DNC/ BCM / BC||OC|
|a.||For all categories||18||57||32|
|b.||Differently Abled Person||18||57||42|
Detailed Information About the Age Relaxation is Provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
Pay Scale :
Consolidated Pay of Rs.14000/- per month, with annual increment of Rs.500/- [as per G.O.(Ms). No. 232, Health and Family Welfare (EAP-II-1) Department, dated 13.06.2018].
Education Qualification :
Candidate shall possess the following qualification on or before the date of this notification viz.,07.02.2019
- Successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing of men and women and for a period of not less than six months in Midwifery training in both cases to be undergone in an institution approved by the State Government under rule 37 of the rules made under sub-section (2) of section 11 of the Madras Nurses and Midwives Act 1926 with qualifications prescribed for registration as Nurse and Maternity Assistant under the said Act (or) A foreign training which is considered by the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services to be equivalent or superior to the above training or possession of a basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognised by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
- But for appointment as a Nurse, a person who possesses the above qualifications or only the qualification in general nursing and who has rendered satisfactory military service shall be preferred: Provided that, if a person who has undergone training only in general nursing is not willing to undergo the training in Gynecology and Obstetrics, she shall not be appointed to the service.
- A successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing in an institution approved by the State Government and Successful completion of training in Psychiatry for a period of six months after successful completion of training in General Nursing in the case of candidates admitted for training on or after the 1st January 1952.
- Possession of basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognised by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant
Explanation: For the DGNM Course from 2015-2016onwards as per the Indian Nursing Council New Regulation, the course period is 3 years inclusive of 6 months Internship.
Apart from above all the Nurses (Sick Newborn Care Uniton) candidates (Women and Men) should have the following additional qualifications:
- A certificate of at least three years experience in Sick Newborn Care Unit with 12 bed strength in the Government Institutions / Hospitals and Private Hospitals of having an in-house Obstetric department with turnover of at least 1000 deliveries per year except hilly areas/hard to reach /sparse facilities area or in the Government Institutions / Hospitals and Private Hospitals with paediatric facility with turnover of at least 500 neonatal admissions per year.
- A certificate mentioned above should be duly attested by concerned Joint Director of Medical and Rural Health Services in the Districts or Head of the Department / Professor of Pediatrics/ Neonatology in the Government Medical Colleges and Hospitals.
- The Sick Newborn Care Unit should have been functional round the clock 24 hours for at least 3 years.
In addition, the Candidate should have acquired the Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government / Government recognized institution and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the date of this notification viz., 06.02.2019.
Application Fee :
Rs. 700/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) be paid by all the candidates (excluding candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH). SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) Candidates have to pay Rs. 350/- (Rupees Two hundred and Fifty only).
How to Pay Fee :
Online application once registered/completed will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the fee paid towards the registration/application will not be refunded/adjusted for any reason.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in. candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. Candidates Should read all the Instruction Before Submit a Online Application form for these Posts.
Important Dates :
|Name of Event||Nurses||Nurses (Sick Newborn Care Unit)|
|Last Date of Application Submission||27.02.2019||26.02.2019|
|Submit Application Fee||01.03.2019||28.02.2019|
Important Link Area :-
||Detailed Notification pdf Nurses||Detailed Notification pdf Nurses (SNCU)|
||Apply Online Now Nurses||Apply Online Now Nurses (SNCU)|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||MRB TN Staff Nurse Syllabus|
|Admit Card||MRB TN Staff Nurse Admit Card|