National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Will Soon Provide the NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 for Main Exam NABARD OA Mains Exam Call Letter 2019 – 2020 NABARD कार्यालय परिचारक Main Exam Hall Ticket 2020 NABARD Office Attendant Main Exam Date
NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020
Advertisement No.05/Office Attendant/2019-20
Latest Updated On 28.02.2020: NABARD has Provided the Main Exam Admit Card. Exam Will be Conducted on 14.03.2020. Stay Connected with us for Latest Updates…..
Download NABARD Office Attendant Main Admit Card 2020: Available Now
About Recruitment :-
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has recently invited the Applicant for 73 Posts of Office Attendant (कार्यालय परिचारक). Candidates Applied for these Posts between 25 December 2019 and 12 January 2020. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information About Vacancy, Age Limit, Education & Other Details from Below Provided Link…….
Selection Process :-
The selection will be done on the basis of two phase Online Tests (Pre & Mains) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
About Exam :
NABARD will conduct an Online Examination for recruitment of above Posts. Preliminary Online Examination Will be Conducted in February 2020. Exact Date of Examination Will be Provided Soon. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
- Date of Pre Exam : 04 February 2020
- Date of Main Exam : 14th March 2020
About Admit card :-
All the Candidates who filled there form are waiting for their Exam but Before Appearing in the Exam Candidates must have there Admit Card. Without Having the Admit Card no one Candidates will be allowed to give the exam. The Hall Ticket for Written Examination will be Provided Soon on the Official Website. Candidates should Take them and keep them safe.
|Department Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Name||Office Attendant (कार्यालय परिचारक)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||28.02.2020|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
How To Download Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Main Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Online Objective Type.
- The preliminary online tests except English/Hindi language, will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty in examination.
|Sr. No.||Name of test (objective)||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||35||35||Composite time of 120 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th& 12thstandard mark sheet/ certificate indicating the official language as one of the subjects will not be subjected to any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection and wait list), Language Proficiency Test will be conducted at respective Regional Offices after provisional selection but before issue of offer letter. Candidates not found to be proficient in official local language would be disqualified.
- LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected/wait listed from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
- LPT will be conducted in the Official Language of the State (Regional Office) concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Syllabus||NABARD Office Attendant Syllabus|
|Recruitment Notification||NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.