Nainital Bank Clerk/PO Admit Card 2020 Check Clerk CBT Written Exam Date Nainital Bank Clerk Hall Ticket Nainital Bank Clerk Call Letter Nainital Bank Admit Card Downloading Date 2020 Nainital Bank Admit Card
Table Of Contents
Nainital Bank Clerk/PO Admit Card 2020
Latest Updated On 23.09.2020: Nainital Bank Limited Will Soon Release The Clerk/PO Exam Admit Card 2020. Candidates can Download It From Link Given below……..
The Nainital Bank Limited invites Applications for Appointment to the following posts. Accordingly, desirous Candidates are requested to apply for different positions as per the details hereunder. The commencement of on-line registration of application is 29.08.2020 and Closure of registration of application is 15.09.2020
- Online Written Test
Nainital Bank will conduct the Online exam for the posts of Clerk & PO. The online exam will be conducted soon and the date for the exam will be declared soon. All the candidates who successfully filled their application form will have to appear for the examination. The exam will be conducted at various centers across Uttarakhand.
Exam Pattern of Clerk:-
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version||Duration|
|2.||English Language||40||40|| |
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||ONLY ENGLISH||20 Minutes|
|4.||Computer Knowledge||40||40|| |
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
Exam Pattern of PO:-
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version||Duration|
|2.||English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||ONLY ENGLISH||40 Minutes|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||50||50||25 Minutes|
|Penalty for the wrong answer for Probationary Officer & Clerks||Yes, 0.25 marks for each wrong answer|
|Number of Answer choices per question for Probationary Officer & Clerks||5 Options|
About Admit Card:
Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website www.nainitalbank.co.in for downloading call letters for the online tests. Intimation for downloading call letters will also be sent through e-mail/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use
- (i) Registration Number/ Roll Number,
- (ii) Password/ Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix a recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in this advertisement and also specified in the call letter and
- (iii) Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original. Candidates can also download the admit card directly from here.
How to Download Admit Card:
- Visit the official portal https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/
- Go to the Applicant login section.
- Enter your registration details and enter the valid captcha.
- Click on the download admit card.
- A new window will appear with your admit card.
- Save admit card for future reference
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available SOON|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus|
|Recruitment||Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment|
All the candidates please Drop your Comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post So Candidates please ask with us. For more details please visit the Official Site of Nainital Bank. https://www.jobriya.in