Navodaya Class 6 Notification 2021 – 2022 JNVST Admission Form Navodaya Class 6 Admission Form 2020 – 2021 JNVST 6th Notification Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form 2020 – 2021 JNVST NVS Online Application Apply Link Starting date How to Apply Releasing Download Notification Check date Apply Link News Update 2021 Download pdf
Table Of Contents
- 1 Navodaya Class 6 Admission 2021
- 2 Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form
- 3 Navodaya Class 6 Eligibility Criteria :-
- 4 Navodaya Class 6 Application Fee : –
- 5 Navodaya Class 6 Admission Necessary Documents :-
- 6 Navodaya Class 6 RESERVATION OF SEATS:-
- 7 Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Written Exam Date :
- 8 How To Apply : –
- 9 Important Dates
Latest Updated On 15.09.2020: Navodaya Class 6 Online Application May Start Soon..The Exam Will Be Conducted On 10 April 2021.. Stay Connected With us………..
Application Forms Will be available for JNVST 2021 conduct by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti to Take admission in Class VI in 661 Jawahar Navodaya Schools in India. Admissions in JNVs are made through the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (JNVST) at Class VI. The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to Class VIII and English thereafter for Maths and Science and Hindi for Social Science.Interested Students can Apply Online to take part in JNVST 2021-22 from website https://www.nvshq.gov.in
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2008 and after 30-04-2012.This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs). In case of doubt of overage candidate seeking admission, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age.The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2020-21 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the samedistrict where he/she is seeking admission. A school will be deemed recognized if it is declared so by the Government or by any other agency authorized on behalf of Government.Schools, where students have obtained‘B’certificate under National Institute of Open Schooling, should have accreditation of NIOS. A candidate must successfully complete Class-V in the session 2020-21. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2021-2022 will be subject to this condition.
- Candidates who will be passing ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling on or before 30th September, 2019 are also eligible to write admission test provided they are in the prescribed age group. The forms of such candidates will be verified by DEO/DIOS. The rural status of a child from National Institute of Open Schooling will bedecided on the basis of a certificate to be issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate of the District indicating that the child has been residing in rural areas for the last three years.Students studying under the above scheme from urban and notified areas are not eligible for obtaining seat in rural quota.
- A Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September,2020 is not eligible to apply.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test second time, under any circumstances
Kindly Refer Official Advertisement Given Below.
The parents of the children who qualify the Selection Test will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission for verification :
- Residence Certificate in prescribed Perform.
- Proof for date of birth. However, if any doubt arises, a medical board will verify it.
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS.
- For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit certificate to the effect that the child had studied in an Institution located in a notified rural area.
- Any other documents required.
FOR RURAL CANDIDATES :-
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural area sand remaining seats will be filled from the urban areas of the district.
- A candidate seeking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Classes-III, IV and V completing full academic session from the Government / Government Aided / Government recognized school(s) located in rural areas. However, the candidate shouldstudy full academic session in Class-V from the same district where admission is sought.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of National Institute of Open Schooling should produce their rural status certificate issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer
FOR URBAN CANDIDATES :-
A Candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-III, IV and V will be considered as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which are so defined in 2011 census or through a subsequent Government Notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
- At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district.
- Reservation of seats in favour of children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is provided in proportion to their population in the concerned district provided that no district, such reservation will be less than the national average (15% for SC and7.5% for ST) but subject to maximum of 50% for both the categories (SC & ST) taken together. These reservations are interchangeable and over and above the candidates selected under open merit.
- One third of the total seats are filled up by girls
JNVST Class 6 Written Exam Will be Conducted on 10th April 2021.
In April, 2021 For the State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, & West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry.
In April, 2021 For the States of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
How To Apply : –
- The process for applying for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through the online process. Detailed and intensive verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility, etc will be done for successful candidates through the laid down procedure.
- The eligible candidates along with his /her parent/guardians may approach Common Service Centre along with duly filled in certificate from the Head Master ofSchool where the candidate is studying in Class V. The format of certificate may be downloaded from Samiti website www.nvshq.org The sample of format is enclosed.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he / she is seeking admission.
- The application for JNV Selection Test 2021 is being processed through Common Service Centre of Ministry of IT, Govt. of India. Common Service Centre has a wider range with2.6 lac centres across the country virtually covering every village. As per the MOU with NVS,Common Service Centre will be charging Rs 35/-(Rupees thirty five only) to be paid by the parent/ candidate towards service charge to upload the application form per candidate
|JNVST Class 6 Form Starting||Available Soon|
|JNVST Application Last Date||Available Soon|
|JNVST Class 6 Exam Date||10 April 2021|
Important Link Area
|JNVST Class VI Brochure/ Notification 2020 – 2020||JNVST Class VI Brochure/ Notification 2020-2021|
|JNVST Class VI Application Link||Will Be Available Soon|
|JNVST Class VI Syllabus||JNVST Class VI Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download JNVST Class 6 Admit Card|
If you face any problem Regarding Application Form Download/ Filling. Just leave a message in form of comment in the Comment box. We will be happy to Assist you.
FAQ Related To Navodaya Class 6 Notification 2021 JNVST Admission Form
The Navodaya Class 6 Admission Will Start Soon.
Navodaya Will Start The Class 6 Admission For 2021 – 2022 Batch.
A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2020-21 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the samedistrict where he/she is seeking admission
At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district.
The Navodaya Class 6 Exam May be Conducted On 10th April 2021.