NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020 Download Northern Coal Fields Jr. Technician Call Letter Releasing Date 2020 NCL Staff Nurse Exam Date 2020 NCL Technician Hall Ticket / Selection Process Against Adv. NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2019-20/109
NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020
Latest Updated On 15.10.2020: NCL Has Released the Exam Date For Paramedical Posts & Statutory Posts….The Exam Will Be Conducted On 08 November 2020..The Admit Card Is Live To Download….Download Exam Date Notice & Syllabus Notice Given Below…
NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020 – Available NOW
About Recruitment :-
Northern Coal Field invited application for the post of staff nurse and various others under Paramedical Staff. The total number of vacancies are 56. Last date of submitting the application form is 10/03/2020.
Selection Process :-
Written Objective Type Examination.
About Exam :
Candidates who applied online will be called for examination. The date of examination is 08/11/2020. Stay connected with us for more updates.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the LINK
Date of exam : 08/11/2020 (Tentative)
About Admit Card :-
The downloading of admit card is not started yet. The Admit card Will Be Available from 15 October 2020. Kindly follow the official website https://nclcil.in/ and our website https://www.jobriya.in/ to get latest updates.
|Department Name||NORTHERN Coal Fields|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse & Various Others|
|Admit Card Date||Available From 15 October 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Available NOW|
How To Download Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Exam Pattern :-
- Written test will be conducted separately for each post.
- The test will be of 100 Marks for 90 minutes duration, in two parts;
Part A for 70 marks of technical sections pertaining to the relevant post and
Part B for 30 marks of general
- The Written test will comprise of objective type questions with four choices of answer
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
|Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.