NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 Northern Coalfields Assistant Foreman Exam Pattern Download Exam Syllabus Total Marks Total Questions Selection Process Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus
NCL Technician / Foreman Syllabus 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 NCL Technician / Foreman Syllabus 2020
- 2 NCL Technician / Foreman Recruitment :
- 3 NCL Technician / Foreman Selection Process
- 4 NCL Technician / Foreman Minimum Qualifying Marks
- 5 NCL Technician / Foreman Written Exam Pattern
- 6 NCL Technician / Foreman Written Exam Subjects
- 7 NCL Written Exam Center
- 8 NCL Written Exam Syllabus
- 9 NCL Detailed Syllabus
- 10 Important Link Area for NCL Technician Recruitment :
Advertisement No. NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2020-21/ 466
NCL Technician / Foreman Recruitment :
NCL Has Recently Invited online Application to Fill 512 Posts Of Technician & Assistant Foreman. Check All the Important Details Regarding Recruitment Through The Table Given Below.
|Origination Name||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Name of Post||Technician & Assistant Foreman|
|No. of Vacancy||512 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Exam Date||Will be intimated later|
|Application Submission Date||03/08/2020 (00:01 AM) to 25/08/2020|
NCL Technician / Foreman Selection Process
The NCL Technician & Assistant Foreman Recruitment Will Be Completed Through A Written Test.
After The Written Test Scrutiny/ verification Will Be Done For Those Who Qualify Minimum Passing Marks In The Written Exam.
NCL Technician / Foreman Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Cut-Off Marks ( Out Of 100 Marks )|
|UR , EWS||50 Marks|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL/ PwBD||40 Marks|
NCL Technician / Foreman Written Exam Pattern
- The Written Test Will Comprise Of Objective Type Questions With 04 Choices of Answer.
- There Will Be No Negative Marking For Any Wrong Answer.
- The Written Test Will Be Bilingual ( Hindi / English ).
- The Total Questions Will Be 100.
- Total Marks Will Be 100.
- Time Duration For Written Test Will Be 90 Minutes ( 01:30 hrs).
NCL Technician / Foreman Written Exam Subjects
|Part A||Technical Sections Pertaining To The Relevant Post||70 Marks|
Intelligence, Mental Ability, Aptitude etc.
NCL Written Exam Center
- The Written Test will be conducted at different centers in District Singrauli, M.P. & District Sonebhadra,
- U.P. Applicants may provide their order of preference for test centers while filling their Online Application form.
- Depending on the number of applicants, the Management may organize the Written Test in other adjacent cities.
- However, the Management reserves the right to cancel/ allot any Centre at its discretion.
- Candidates cannot claim any Centre opted by them as a matter of right.
NCL Written Exam Syllabus
1. Technical Sections Pertaining To The Relevant Post
In This Part, Questions Will Be Taken From The Technical Section Related To The Post. So Candidates Should Be Clear In Each Topic Related To Their Technical Education.
2. General Intelligence & Mental Ability
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figurative classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series.
Coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization.
Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern –folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any.
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School.
Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallel piped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
NCL Detailed Syllabus
Detailed Syllabus Will Be Published on NCL Website Separately
Important Link Area for NCL Technician Recruitment :
|NCL Technician Recruitment||NCL Technician Recruitment|
|NCL Technician Detailed Syllabus||Will Be Available Soon|
|NCL Technician Admit Card||NCL Technician Admit Card|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ Related To NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 Assistant Foreman Exam Pattern
The Selection Will Be Based On Written Exam.
The Written Test will be conducted at different centers in District Singrauli, M.P. & District Sonebhadra.
UR , EWS – 50 Marks
SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL/ PwBD – 40 Marks
No. There Will Be No Negative Marking In The Written Test.
Yes. The Written Test Will Comprise Of Objective Type Questions With 04 Choices of Answer.
The Written Test Will Be Bilingual ( Hindi / English ).
Time Duration For Written Test Will Be 90 Minutes ( 01:30 hrs ).
Total Marks Will Be 100.
The Total Questions Will Be 100.