Nerolac Recruitment 2020 Latest Jobs Opening Kansai Nerolac Paints Career Job Apply Online Fresher, Experienced Vacancies under Nerolac Latest Jobs 2020 Vacancy Nerolac Requirement 2020
Nerolac Recruitment 2020
Nerolac (Kansai Nerolac Paints) is the largest industrial paint and third-largest decorative paint company of India based in Mumbai. It is a subsidiary of Kansai Paint of Japan. t is engaged in the industrial, automotive and powder coating business.
Kansai Nerolac Paints has 5 paint manufacturing plants and about 6–7 contract manufacturers. The Nerolac owned plants are at
1. Jainpur (Uttar Pradesh)
2. Bawal (Haryana)
3. Lote, Chiplun (Maharashtra)
4. Hosur (Tamil Nadu).
Nerolac is the second largest coating company in India and a market leader in Industrial Coatings. Nerolac continues to use enterprise resource planning tools and upgrade them to the latest versions.
Current Vacancies at Nerolac
One can join Nerolac at any level, other than management trainees. We welcome you to seek a career with us in following functions:
Decorative Sales and Marketing
- A bachelor’s degree from any of the reputed universities and postgraduate qualifications in management with a specialization in marketing.
- Over 2 years of experience in sales or marketing in consumer durables, lubricants, paints or allied industries.
Industrial Sales and Marketing
- A science or an engineering degree from any of the reputed universities and a postgraduate degree in management with a specialization in marketing.
- Over 2 years of experience in the industrial sector – B to B sales / technical services at Auto /Auto ancillaries or OEM companies.
Research & Development
- Research-minded people with academic qualifications in paint technology, chemical engineering and related subjects with relevant experience.
Finance/ Accounts / Company Secretarial
- A CA/CS or MBA in finance with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- In addition to ICWA, if you have some experience in costing in the chemical process industry you will fit in our requirement.
Manufacturing/ Central Engineering
- A bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Paints Technology, Chemical engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical engineering, with a minimum of 2 years experience in manufacturing or plant engineering.
Supply Chain / Materials / APO / Purchase
- An engineering degree supported by an MBA in supply chain, materials management and some experience either in supply chain or materials management Or An engineering degree and experience in administration of APO.
Information Technology / IT Support
- Requisite IT skills and SAP Modules exposure, backed up with academic achievements and real life project experience.
Human Resource Management and Development, Administrative Services
- A post graduate diploma in HR /Personnel Management with about 2 years experience to your credit.
For More Details and Jobs :- Click Here
How To Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates May Apply for Above Vacancies/Jobs by Clicking On Apply Link.
For More Details – www.nerolac.com
All Candidates/Employees Stay tuned or bookmark www.jobriya.in for Latest Jobs/Vacancies & Other More Latest Updates.