NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 Syllabus of Assistant Manager of National Housing Bank (NHB) 2020 Exam Pattern/ Stages for NHB Assistant Manager How to prepare for NHB Assistant Manager examination Selection Process for this NHB post
Table Of Contents
- 1 NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020
- 2 About NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment:-
- 3 About Exam:-
- 4 Selection Process/Stages of NHB Assistant Manager Examination:-
- 5 How to prepare for NHB Assistant Manger 2020 examination?
- 6 FAQ for NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus
NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020
Advt. No. –NHB/HR & Admin./Recruitment/2020-21/02
About NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment:-
National Housing Bank (NHB) has recently announced about the recruitment notification for 16 posts of Assistant Manager in National Housing Bank. The date for the Online Application registration will be start from 29.08.2020 to 18.09.2020 (both dates are inclusive).
This exam consists of two phases: Phase-I and Phase-II. The Phase-I is an Online examination which consists of both Objective and Descriptive Tests. Phase-II is an Interview, the candidates who will clear the Phase-I would be call for the Interview. A candidate should qualify both in the online examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to make into the Final selection list.
Selection Process/Stages of NHB Assistant Manager Examination:-
Selection for the post will be done through two tiered processes i.e. online examination and interview.
|1.||Phase I: Online Examination||Online|
|2.||Phase II: Interview||Offline|
Phase I: Online Examination
- Online Examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests.
- Objective Test would be for 200 marks.
- The time for this objective test will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections.
- The objective test will have separate timing for each section.
The details of online test structure will be as follows:-
|S.no.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Type of Test||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||Objective||60 minutes|
|2||General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer knowledge.||50||50||English & Hindi||Objective||40 minutes|
|3||English Language||25||60||English||Objective||35 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data analysis and interpretation)||35||60||English & Hindi||Objective||45 minutes|
|English Language* (Letter Writing and Essay)||02||25||English||Descriptive||30 minutes|
Descriptive Test is a test of English Language for 25 marks. Test will be of 30 minutes duration consisting of two papers Letter writing and Essay. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will commence immediately after the completion of the Objective Test. Descriptive Test is of qualifying in nature and the candidates have to secure the minimum attaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
Penalty for Wrong Answers:-
Each question in Objective Tests will have five alternative choices,our of which one will be correct answer. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Test. For every wrong answer marked, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
Cut-off Score (Online Examination):-
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of the Objective Test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for the interview. Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature and marks scored in the same shall not be considered for shortlisting of a candidate to interview. However, the candidate has to secure a minimum score in the Descriptive Test. Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidate attaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for the interview.
Phase II – Interview
A category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Objective Test. The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for the Interview will be decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies. Roll no. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on the NHB website. Interviews will be conducted at the NHB head office in New Delhi ONLY.
Details regarding the time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the e-Call Letter. Candidates are required to download their interview e-Call Letters form the official website of NHB www.nhb.org.in
How to prepare for NHB Assistant Manger 2020 examination?
This is the most obvious question which is coming in minds of the candidates who are preparing for National Housing Bank (NHB) Assistant Manager 2020 examination nowadays.
First of all, there is no need to panic at all because the syllabus given by the National Housing Bank (NHB) is in a very precised and summarized manner. So, here are some tips that how you can prepare for this exam:-
- Firstly, the candidates are required to go through the syllabus for National Housing Bank (NHB) Assistant Manager thoroughly, they can download it from the official website National Housing Bank (NHB) www.nhb.org.in.
- Make your own strategy, try to not follow somebody else’s strategy as everyone’s strengths, capabilities, and weaknesses are different.
- Make your own notes for better understanding and these notes will help you in quick revision.
- You can watch or read the topper’s interviews, that how they had started their preparation for this exam, what are the key points to remember and what is important to study from this exam’s point of view.
- Before appearing for the exam, take some mock tests for your exam within the time allowed for this exam, so you can check for your performance and have an idea how much is left to study and on which areas you have to practice more.
- You should concentrate on your computer skills too for this exam.
- You should have a good typing speed with good accuracy as you have to type your answers for the Descriptive Paper for this exam on the computer.
- Do not think, that you can’t crack this exam or Do not lose hope, just focus on this exam and give your 100 percent.
The candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website www.nhb.org.in of the National Housing Bank (NHB) and visit the page. regularly for the related updates to the exam. Also, the Candidates Can Bookmark (www.jobriya.in) us for regular updates regarding the Exam, Admit Card & Other Related Information.
If the candidates have any questions or the queries related to this article, they can ask in the comment section. Our team will provide you the feedback and answer your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Admit Card||NHB Assistant Manager Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment|
FAQ for NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus
There are total 15 vacancies for Assistant Manager in National Housing Bank (NHB).
A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/ PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
1. Phase I: Online examination
2. Phase I: Interview
There are two phases for this examination:
Phase I: Online examination
There are four Tests in this stage for which the time is allotted separately and all four are objective in nature.
Then there is a commencement of one Descriptive paper for English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) for which the time allotted is 30 marks.
Phase II: Interview
This stage is an offline stage for which the candidate has to be present at Interviews will be conducted at the NHB head office in New Delhi ONLY.
Test-1: Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
Test-2: General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking and Computer knowledge.
Test-3: English Language
Test-4: Quantitative Aptitude
(with special emphasis on Data analysis and interpretation)
Descriptive Paper : English Language* (Letter Writing and Essay)
No, the candidates are required to type their answers in computers.
We have already provided you the detailed syllabus for this exam, you can check each and every single information related to this examination form the above-mentioned syllabus.